Purecarsound is back... along with Powerbass USA kit

Currently reading:
Purecarsound is back... along with Powerbass USA kit

Purecarsound

After an abscence due to personal issues, Purecarsound is back and trading on forums again. We have a completely new look site/shopping cart and now trade on the following forums...

www.corsa-c.co.uk / www.corsa-b.co.uk / www.axownersclub.com, www.vxonline.co.uk / www.vauxonline.co.uk / www.corsa2corsa.co.uk, www.allcorsa.co.uk / www.corsasport.co.uk / www.corsa-d.co.uk, www.pureford.co.uk / www.cruise-evolution.co.uk

The product that helped launch Purecarsound 3 years ago is now back on the site (via a different supplier)

After not having Powerbass on the Site for 2 years, they have chosen a new UK Dealer (one that I already have a dealer account with) to replace the original Utopia-Audio dealers/Importers.

I am in the process of listing the new 2007 stock. (see example listing below)

Quote:

Powerbass XL-15D 15" Double 4 ohm VC 400Wrms/800Wmax
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
XL Series 10, 12, 15 Inch Subwoofers Features:
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
RIGID TOOLED BASKET with a STAINLESS STEEL FINISH
BLACK ZIRCONIUM CONE for the best, distortion free bass reproduction
DUAL 4-OHM VOICE COILS for the most popular bass applications
HIGH ROLL SANTOPRENE SURROUND that increases the cone area for higher output along with linear cone stability
XTRA LARGE MOTOR STRUCTURES for high power handling and more SPL
CHROME PUSH INPUT TERMINALS to ensure the best current transfer from the amplifier to the woofer
DESIGNED TO WORK OPTIMALLY IN SEALED OR PORTED ENCLOSURES for multiple applications
[/FONT]
xl_15d.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS:

• Power Handling Capacity (Peak) : 800W

• Power Handling Capacity (RMS) : 400W

• Nominal Impedancel : Dual 4 ohm

• Voice Coil Size : 2.5"

• Frequency Response : 26Hz - 400Hz

• Sensitivity : 94 dB/W/M

• Motor Structure : 200 oz

• Mounting Depth : 6.6"

RRP £199.99
£ on Purecarsound Site £169.99

Guest Price £154.99
Fiat Forum Member Price £144.99

Once all the stock is listed, I will start to post some offers. Anyone wishing to enquire on 'special' prices please email me on [email protected]

I also now have the full 2007 listings for the following and am slowly adding them to the shop site. It's going to take time as I am making sure that each item has as much detail as possible in the description. I am concentrating on adding head units at the moment, but anyone wanting a quote on other categories of kit please email.

blaupunkt_logo.gif
clarion_logo.gif
kenwood_logo.gif

panasonic_logo.gif
philips_logo.gif
pioneer_logo.gif

Back