Punto Mk1 1.2 16v sporting

Currently reading:
Punto Mk1 1.2 16v sporting

i put this post up on puntosports.co.uk, one guy (who is trying to sell me his punto sporting) rang him up to ask about it, not sure whay i didnt ask him! he said the guy wants no less than 1600, but im thinkin offer him less as MOT is up in october, what do u think?

dave said:
offer 12000

bit over my budget there dave, its in my budget spending 1600, so if i was really pleased with it i probably would spend it, i have to think of it this way, i could travel over 150 miles to get a punto for 1400, it would still end up around the same cost if u think about it! i think i might give him a ring now and arrange a time to see it,

hey guys, punto update! went to this car today, was a really nice drive, and actually not a bad colour!! couple of dinks and rusty bits in the arches that my boyf was a bit concerned about, he wanted at least £1600 for it, so wasnt sure what to do,

well we offered £1400 for it, but he was sticking to his £1600, i really really liked it, the colour was nice and the drive felt good, as soon as we got there he pointed out all the faults, like dings and a bit of bubbling on the top of the windscreen, he has my number so if he wants to take my offer. the good thing was he had a full service history and had kept every single receipt for each time it has been in the garage. oh well, i hope i find one within the next couple of weeks!

hmmm sounds expensive.

If the car was immaculte and had a full 12 months MOT and was show room condition then i would think ok price, but tbh it is a bit dear and with the MOT due so soon you could be laying out more money.

Walk away, there will be planty more puntos out there

just want to say thanks for ur advice guys, i must admit i was a bit gutted, its hard to find them especially down in sunny cornwall! just hope i get one b4 i go back uni and b4 my 20th birthday, would make my birthday complete! he says he has 13 watchers on ebay, lets see what happens! thanks agains guys, :-D

yeah watchers don't mean nothing, i watch stuff on ebay all the time with no intention of buying it, i just sometimes want to see how much stuff goes for, in other words im just being nosy :D :p

Back