Punto Mk1 1.2 16v sporting

Currently reading:
Punto Mk1 1.2 16v sporting

true, but i think with a nice bit of tidying up it will look ok, dont u think? i live in cornwall and its so hard to find one down here, i have travle over 150 miles to get another one, or even look at it!

thanks dazzdog, with a bit of polish and some nice alloys i think it will polish up lovely! plus ive been driving a broom yellow car for the past two years, fed up of standing out! want to blend!!

Tidygirl said:
thanks dazzdog, with a bit of polish and some nice alloys i think it will polish up lovely! plus ive been driving a broom yellow car for the past two years, fed up of standing out! want to blend!!

the green on the sportings must be quite rare because i have only seen a few. also i reckon some black alloys on that would look good. good luck on the auction, maybe see it in members motors soon! :D

dave said:
wheres tidyboy gone?

tidyboy hasnt gone anywhere!! we're still together, been around 16 months now, he is mega excited bout me getting a car as im insuring him on it! as im insured on his bravo! think we will end up swapping for a couple of days! i think it will be a bit different to have a green one, hope gonna see it sunday, doubt i will buy of ebay, he said that he will end auction early if a deal is made, what do u think i should offer if i like it? 1300? i aint a fan of balck alloys im afraid, prefer a nice pair of sliver ones!

you wil need more than a pair!

that might help to have more than 2! i want it to look subtly nice, i do like white alloys but only think they suit certain cars, i appreciate all ur help dazzdog, ur giving me some nice ideas!

dave said:
Item: 1998 FIAT PUNTO SPORTING 16V GREEN (4570771082)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
paulb157 is the seller.

Yes i do have all the keys.

(y)
hey dave, did u send that messeage to him? he aint messaged me back! thanks if u did!

what price are you thinking of spending? he has the book price as 2k which seems high to me have a look on auto trader and £1500 is more like it. nice car and nice colour by the way.

From Parkers

Fiat Punto Hatchback
Sporting 16V 3d 1998/S
Insurance Group 7
Average mileage: 60,000 miles
Cost New ('98) £ 11170
Franchised Dealer £ 2030
Independent Dealer £ 1810
Private Good £ 1535
Private Poor £ 770
Part Exchange £ 1135

Given that it's GREEN I'd say offer £1300 and see what happens.

Back