Technical Punto Grande loss of power??

Currently reading:
Technical Punto Grande loss of power??

kennersorangepunto

Hiya, I have a 2007 Punto Grande 1.9 sporting diesel, its done 36k miles now with no issues. However over the last couple of days when you press accelerator it powers at about 20% then after 3 secs boosts back up to normal. Any ideas to this strange lag of power, it does it after each gear change........ Thanks

Hiya, I have a 2007 Punto Grande 1.9 sporting diesel, its done 36k miles now with no issues. However over the last couple of days when you press accelerator it powers at about 20% then after 3 secs boosts back up to normal. Any ideas to this strange lag of power, it does it after each gear change........ Thanks

Check the turbo system for faults.

Might want to post in the GRANDE PUNTO section for more replies (y)

Check the turbo system for faults.

Might want to post in the GRANDE PUNTO section for more replies (y)

i'll report it to a mod - let them do the work :)

Also - You might need to check the MAF Sensor
There is also sumet else that diesels have - cant remember its name
But a Sooty Build up cause cause lacking problems :)

Ziggy

Thanks for ur responses, It's been to Fiat now, their diagnosis says no fault found, lot of head scratching, they are going to try more tests on Monday....

Thanks for ur responses, It's been to Fiat now, their diagnosis says no fault found, lot of head scratching, they are going to try more tests on Monday....

Dealerships have to do this or FIAT will not accept them, well in some cases anyway.
Just a thought have Fiat done or intend to do anything about some of the less than shining Dealerships??:confused:

Back