Styling Punto Car Sill Protectors

Currently reading:
Styling Punto Car Sill Protectors

Hey i was just wondering if anybody has sill protectors in their car and if they are worth getting. Do they improve the style of the car? Are they easy to fit? if so does anyone know where i can get some for my car model?

Car model:

Fiat Punto MK2b 2004 1.4 16v Sporting 3dr

Thanks in advance. x

Cut some kitchen foils and stick it on with some hair gel to see how it looks.

If you like the look clean them off and get some proper protectors.

best ones to get are lockwood sills, really easy to fit and look the biz.

clean off all the dirt and grease off the sills, peel back the paper on the sticky pads on the sill plates and stick down. need a good bit of pressure to make sure its stuck and bobs yer uncle. can always use some silicone glue if u want it to be extra stuck, but mine have been fine with just the normal sticky pads. ;)

LMAO! Or leave them on and write punto in black marker on it (y)

Lol the way my money is these days i may have too ^^

best ones to get are lockwood sills, really easy to fit and look the biz.

clean off all the dirt and grease off the sills, peel back the paper on the sticky pads on the sill plates and stick down. need a good bit of pressure to make sure its stuck and bobs yer uncle. can always use some silicone glue if u want it to be extra stuck, but mine have been fine with just the normal sticky pads. ;)

These were the ones i was looking at :D .... they do look pretty good......do these ones fit both MK2 & Mk2b doors?...... and it sounds pretty easy to put on :)

Back