Styling Punto 75sx / Punto GT

Currently reading:
Styling Punto 75sx / Punto GT

MoDiFiEd

Hello
im looking at some alloys at the mo, 16" OZ GEMINI ALLOY WHEELS, they have come off a punot gt, now does any1 know if these wheels will fit my 75sx? they come with Sale includes locking wheel nuts and wobbly bolts.
please any1? :)

Matt :devil:

If they fit on the GT they will fit on your 75.

If they used wobblies on the GT you will need them on your 75

All punto chassis' are basically the same, only engine ancillaries that vary

Ah cool, im def thinking about getting them for my punto just hope 16's wont make it look like a shopping trolly :s but still talking with the bloke selling them :) ne1 else know about this?

if they woudl fit withoput rubbing? full lock rubbing? gonan look silly without lowering? :)

MoDiFiEd said:
if they woudl fit withoput rubbing? full lock rubbing? gonan look silly without lowering? :)
I just said above...if they fit a GT then they would fit you 75. Only difference would be that the GT is 15-20mm lower standard than the 75.

Ah excellent, then poss just have to get my car lowered somewhat :) 15/20/25 mm then gotta look for a good bodykit! oh yeah!!!

MoDiFiEd said:
Ah excellent, then poss just have to get my car lowered somewhat :) 15/20/25 mm then gotta look for a good bodykit! oh yeah!!!
Apex 35mm or Eibach 30mm I would recommend

Okies ill have to look into it, just gotta find somewhere to get this all done, need to find a body sprayier, body fitting place LONG but just have to do it step by step :)

Back