Styling Punto 3 door bumpers fitting on a 5 door car ..

Currently reading:
Styling Punto 3 door bumpers fitting on a 5 door car ..

steve17

Just a quick question, will a 3 door bumper fit on my 5 door car (both same year).

as Ive got a 2000 reg punto and its got those nasty black bumpers on front / back. The bumpers are coming straight off a 3 door model roughly same year ... really wanna buy them off ebay as there same colour as my car, so would save me alot of money.

ta guys, steve

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
mk2 then? I know the mk1's are interchangable. But I think I remember dave saying something about them being different lengths down the side on the rear (front is the same), so unless you want your bumpers to fowl the rear wheels I don't think the rear would be of any use.

Although I can't be 100% on that

this guy has what looks like an abarth front for a mk2b
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Punto-fr...613226863QQcategoryZ10382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
but again not sure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

steve17

faster4_tec said:
mk2 then? I know the mk1's are interchangable. But I think I remember dave saying something about them being different lengths down the side on the rear (front is the same), so unless you want your bumpers to fowl the rear wheels I don't think the rear would be of any use.

Although I can't be 100% on that

this guy has what looks like an abarth front for a mk2b
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Punto-fr...613226863QQcategoryZ10382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
but again not sure.

wow cheers for finding that mate! that light blue bumper will fit my car perfect and its only £30 lol! emailing the guy as hes got tons of bits and possibly a back, a mate of mine lives in cardiff and coming to mine next week, so will save me another £30 :D.

cheers mate owe you one, your a legend !

dave said:
front will back wont :)

ahh cheers mate :D