publicity

Currently reading:
publicity

whitey

rite, i think we'll need some publicity on the go here. i spoke to spike on puntoforum, and he says it's fine to have a link in my sig as long as we return the favour.

what link should i use on puntoforum? as i think you said, martyn, that the proper domain isn't up and running yet?

also, posting on all the local cruise sites about here would be good :wink:

Cool Cool - so far, the site is linked in every sig of mine! And yes, fiat-scotland.com is now working!

Im pissed off - new plates arrived for the punto today, but I didn't get this site added as a slogan (I ordered the plates a couple days before the site) but I did get another url put on them - I could get that url set up to point to here (it's car related!)

Window stickers also? Anywhere up here do them for a decent price?

Fantastic mate! Will have to go along the "interior/exterior" decals route, cos thats the punto just back wi tints today 8) might sneak one on the top of my windscreen before the tinted sunstrip goes on! Trust the guy arse it up then run out of film!!!! :?

Got a few ideas for the main site, but still open to suggestions?!

whitey said:
what do you have planned?

For starters...

Featured cars - the obvious bit, but Im looking for some weird + wonderful variations. Not just going to cover puntos ;)

How to's - same as above. Different items on different models :)

And, of course, we have the forum. Not sure what Im going to do here yet.... ;)

Back