General Public Pandas

Currently reading:
General Public Pandas

Surely when toying with your Panda, you've ended up bleeding on at least one occasion? When I serviced Rufus a couple of weeks ago, I cut my knuckle on the radiator after wrestling with a stubborn oil filter. Nothing major or anything, but I'm sure they're capable of much worse. ;)

There are so many people buying Panda's off of e-bay (as I did)

I was explaining to a guy at work that if you are really lucky, you can get a nice roadworthy exmple for around £100 - £200

Hi FuzzyPanda,

I live in Stoke too, so if I see you around I will give you a peep! A local Panda society may not be such a bad idea - we could probably meet in one!

Thank you everyone for all your kind comments, I must admit 'Peter' is in pretty good shape, and I make sure I give him a bath every Sunday plus an occasional T-Cut.

My son who is 9 adores Pandas - espacially 'Peter', so we have a bit of fun trying to fix things - and then trying to fix the things weve tried to fix before and made worse!

No matter what you do to it though - the Panda keeps going, not like this modern rubbish!

Ian - or should my new name be 'PeterPanda'?

FuzzyPanda said:
Hopefully not the victim of a Panda attack.
whenpandattack.gif

H

Very nice Panda Ian :)

FuzzyPanda said:
:eek:

Amazing, Vin! Out of interest, what did you study and were you in halls of residence?

The most popular cars here now are the usual Corsas and Saxos. The most interesting car must be the white Trabant, and I've seen some nice Minis knocking about, too. But yeah, I can count all the Pandas I've seen on one hand.

And Sam, Quantity Surveying and Aynsley Hall

Vin

Back