ps3 glitch

Currently reading:
ps3 glitch

So the most advanced console ever is crippled by p*** poor basic programming. Whats that sony? You forgot it wasn't a leap year? :ROFLMAO:

Nevermind at least its sorted...they sorted that one where if you update your console it stops reading everything other than music cds yet?

So the most advanced console ever is crippled by p*** poor basic programming. Whats that sony? You forgot it wasn't a leap year? :ROFLMAO:

Nevermind at least its sorted...they sorted that one where if you update your console it stops reading everything other than music cds yet?

a attempt to be clever but infact your logic is completely wrong. The chip used for time and date is built and programed by motrola so blame them.

a attempt to be clever but infact your logic is completely wrong. The chip used for time and date is built and programed by motrola so blame them.

ooh now now,do you see posts slating motorola(or whomever) when a cars ECU is faulty?
no,when a company outsources its part its their decision and choice so the buck stops with them

ooh now now,do you see posts slating motorola(or whomever) when a cars ECU is faulty?
no,when a company outsources its part its their decision and choice so the buck stops with them

tbch i couldnt really give too hoots. The ps3 is the best console mine works, it never stopped working, i enjoy playing on it so lives good.

Back