General Protecting the front arches & side of car

Currently reading:
General Protecting the front arches & side of car

austenw90

'13 Punto MultiAir 105
Hi

I'm just wondering if anyone has found a suitable but also stylish way of protecting the front arches and side of their Bravo from stone chips etc.

Fiat don't make front mud flaps and the rear ones look awful and seem a bit pointless.

So has anyone found anything aftermarket to act as a mudflap for the front arches?

My old car, the Alfa MiTo had rear arches which bulged out a bit and got absolutely ruined with stone chips, made even worse by the poor Alfa Red paint. The Bravo isn't so bad but still seems to get the odd chip here and there from stuff picked up by the front wheels.

Cheers (y)

There isn't really anything you can do.

My Bravo came with the rear mudflaps on it already, and personally I like them, so they're still there. They won't help with stonechips though!

As above, you can get a wrap or paint shield thing, but neither is cheap, so it may just be worth washing and waxing the car regularly, and just keep it in as good a condition as possible.

I found a full vinyl wrap of a basic metallic paint colour will cost you between £700 - £900when I was looking into it before.

Back