project section

Currently reading:
project section

that what i said a few posts back, one thread per car. then the ones going at speed (dunc's) would be at the top purly due to the replies it gets.

i think a project sub section in the mm is a must! and until it gets used more you could call it dunc's sub forum lol :D

There must be lots of people on here doing projects other than dunc, I just think that dunc seems better at remembering to take pics while he goes along. I certainly know everytime i do something i suddenly realise when i finish that i should have taken pics etc. Might encourage people to start dunc stylee threads though having the project section..

Another plus that no-one has mentioned is if you were buying a car of a FF member as you would be able to go see the cars build-up and get a real idea of its history with its previous owner, and possibly be able to have the thread swaped onto your account so you could carry on from where the previous owner left off. Would be interesting for people like urchin who's just bought custards tub or fingers99 whos now got imola of aaron.
You could also but a link to your project on any advert of your car, it'd demonstrate how much you care for your car.

Last edited:
Never even considerd the possibility of it adding to a cars value blu, good point, really would look good to a prospective buyer to have a look over the thread, would show the quality of build. I have a project, and if i were to put it anywhere, it would be in a projects section!

Jordan

Ok, it's been given the green - I'll try and set it up this weekend, but my net connection is playing up (if it fixes itself in the next hour or so I'll have it by end of day).

Its a proper blog system, so you add dated entries, photos, etc .... people can of course leave comments (which you moderate yourself).

Coming very soon :D

Well everyone went to bed, so I got it uploaded - have a play around..

Photopost direct linking is not available yet (there will be a popup soon so you can grab the gallery images) - so for the meantime you will need to link to your gallery photos (you cannot link to external sites, the idea is to keep everything in site :))

Go play and report back :D

https://www.fiatforum.com/blogs/

Should be working for me - if you see a cute thing below, then I don't have any issues :)

Anyone else used it yet?

061223_1936_01.jpg

All works now, got a little bit confused and added the same picture about 4 times until I figured it out, maybe a little note needs adding saying "to add a picture click once and move the mouse away from it so the blue line around it turns purple" or something along those lines :)

Back