Technical Program keys Fiat Stilo 1.6 2002

Currently reading:
Technical Program keys Fiat Stilo 1.6 2002

borhan0089

Hello,
I need your advise friends. I bought last week another Fiat Stilo for us but it came with 2 keys, one is working perfectly and the second one is not programmed as the dealer said.

I have the pin code of the car.
I successfully programmed the key using Multiecuscan to open and close the doors.
But when I try to program the chip or the Transponder ID48 to start the engine using MES, I get the error (Key authentication faild, transponder not valid for this vehicle).
Then I bought 2 another new chips ID48 to try instead of the old but the problem is still there with same error.
Anyone knows? why? or where is the problem?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• IMG_20200221_180226.jpg
    IMG_20200221_180226.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 290
Hello,
I need your advise friends. I bought last week another Fiat Stilo for us but it came with 2 keys, one is working perfectly and the second one is not programmed as the dealer said.

I have the pin code of the car.
I successfully programmed the key using Multiecuscan to open and close the doors.
But when I try to program the chip or the Transponder ID48 to start the engine using MES, I get the error (Key authentication faild, transponder not valid for this vehicle).
Then I bought 2 another new chips ID48 to try instead of the old but the problem is still there with same error.
Anyone knows? why? or where is the problem?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I need to programmed a new remote key with the old one (no remote) in my Grande punto 1.3 multijet 2007 using registered multiecuscan 4.2 ,can explain the process please?
in some point says:

2. The system will ask you to insert KEY 1 and click Y. After that the system will confirm if the recognition of the key is successfull.
3. The system will ask you to insert KEY 2. So, you have to remove KEY 1 and insert KEY 2. This procedure can be repeated for up to 8 keys

My question is how do it this? remove the key 1 from ignition the multiecuscan is stay connected?
Is the process the same for remote keys and the no remote keys?
Thanks

I bought the Pin Code, Immo code and key code for Fiat from here if anyone is interested , need the VIN CODE and photo of some car documents like proof of registration.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pin-Code-I...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back