General Previously owned Pandas (and FIATS)

Currently reading:
General Previously owned Pandas (and FIATS)

Had and sold two Red Sisley 4x4's 1987 and a 1991, and a 1991 Blue 1000CL. Also the white Selecta of dads that got written off, but lives on in bits currently in storage in the back of my Selecta in the garage at the mo :p

Forgot to metion 2 Donor 750L's that I've also had. Both J-reg. One Blue, the other Red.

This is the only pic i have of the Panda my parents owned when i was very small (that's me on the right).
This must have been taken in 1988/9, so it was only 4 or 5 years old - notice that the rust has set in already (and has seemingly claimed the wingmirror!). It can't have been long after this that they traded it in for a Red Uno. Not as cool in my opinion. A few years after we had a black Uno 60s which in hindsight was quite cool, but i hated it as a kid, haha.

Attachments

• img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    315.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Ive had quite a few Fiats, my favourite was a 1987 126. Had two Pandas, a 1987 1000CL which had very low miles and never ran right. More recently had a 92 900 Dance which was a beauty, might get another as missing them all.
I remember searching for parts in a scrappy in 1990 for an old Triumph I had, and on top was a Y reg Mk1 Panda... it was rotten right through at 7 years old!

Well if we're including other family members, my Daughter had a Bravo 1.4s about 7 years ago. It was a '97' model in dark pearlescent blue. Loved that original shape, especially the rear haunches.

This is the only pic i have of the Panda my parents owned when i was very small (that's me on the right).
This must have been taken in 1988/9, so it was only 4 or 5 years old - notice that the rust has set in already (and has seemingly claimed the wingmirror!). It can't have been long after this that they traded it in for a Red Uno. Not as cool in my opinion. A few years after we had a black Uno 60s which in hindsight was quite cool, but i hated it as a kid, haha.

That's like a picture from a FIAT brochure!!! (apart from the rusty mirror!!!):D

Some nice cars in here, what a collection, though dont think anyone can beat Urchin, but get that 126 back on the roads where it belongs(y)

Dont have pics of the Multipla, great car, or the Idea, not so great, it lasted 3weeks, but here are the others

The Barchetta
win2a.jpg

The Seicento
DSCN0179.jpg

The 100hp
DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

And the Cinq
DSC_0001.jpg

Mark

Here as promised are pictures of our previous Fiats, apart from my 128 I had back in the 80's :eek:, Kev's B reg Panda, Uno . . . oooh and the Grande Punto (never had it long enough to get many pictures !)

First MandaPanda the Selecta

media8.jpg

The N. . .Yes N reg Colour

2006_0126Image0002.JPG

Another Selecta, also called MandaPanda :ROFLMAO:

Panda11.jpg

Cuckoo the Parade

2006_1214Image0002.JPG

Manda the CLX, with bars, rack and other luxuries

100_0609.jpg

And last but not least, Poppi

100_06801.jpg

Black panda's do look nice but they are a nightmare to keep clean. The only down side is the black ones show every mark and scratch so its not often you can find a straight one.

Back