pretty quiet on here tonight?

Currently reading:
pretty quiet on here tonight?

Stuart

Prominent member
Whats everone up to? Im just skimming through here, VVOC.COM and ebay while the wife watches emmerdale.

Spending time with the Gf, trying to buy a first home, working and helping the parents sell there home. not much internet time at the mo :?

Lunchtimes are a godsend.

its no much fun trying to buy a house :) managed to get mine at the start of the year before all the mortgage crap started to happen

abyss113 said:
its no much fun trying to buy a house :) managed to get mine at the start of the year before all the mortgage crap started to happen

oh yes, certainly experiencing that. And also a seller with no idea of the current market thinking she can get 30% over Offers over price for a shoebox.

yeah was like that with one of the houses i looked at she had it on for offers over £105000 but she wouldnt take less than £135,000 so her idea was show the lower price to get people through the door :)

The Beast said:
I was working just in the door 5 minutes. Away to bed now.

where do yu work? anything interesting?

abyss113 said:

whats the deal with places now? i got my house before all this happened so not sure whats going on. have heard something about no mortgages unless you have a big deposit.

basically all the lenders have stopped the %120 mortgages so if you want a house be prepaired to have a BIG lump sum for a deposit :) think the highest they are doing is about %95 but not %100 on that one

Back