Technical powerflex

Currently reading:
Technical powerflex

To be honest I'm not sure. A friend of mine was a powerflex agent, and he saw the strongflex and thought they felt harder material than powerflex. on the strong flex site they give some kind of figure for the hardness of the material. Not sure if you'd be able to get the same sort of info out of powerflex themselves and make a comparison that way. They feel good for what they are to me, But I have no direct comparison with powerflex. To be honest, polyurethane is polyurethane surely?? I'm sure there is someone out there who can say otherwise. The main reason I went stronflex was that they offered arb bushes as well and a kit for the car came out the same as suspension bushes only from powerflex price wise. Hope this helps.

dav

What is your feedback right now, that you have the strong-flex bushes for some time in your car ? Would you still prefer them to Powerflex, regardless of cost ? My main issue is longevity, as I do not intend to buy bushes (nor replacement arms) again in my life !

I reckon there as good, dont forget powerflex have been around for a long time and so you can believe you're getting "POWERFLEX" the reality I supect is that the strongflex are every bit as good. Also as far as tuning goes you can't knock the Poles, they know a thing or two it seems., and I couldnt knock the quality as they fitted perfect,Yeah I love them my car is shaping up handling wise. Having had the car up in the air recently, the bushes although not really yellow any more(crud dirt etc) they show no signs of deterioration at all, its not even bin a year yet. When I removed the oe rubber bushes they themselves were in amazing condition for theie age 10+ years. I say strongflex, get the arb bushes too.

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Back