Poly-elliptical Love!!! (Pics)

Currently reading:
Poly-elliptical Love!!! (Pics)

B

Ben

Just fitted my new Poly's. Will report back on how much better they are after tonight! I think they look the dogs danglies!

Ben.

eba00413478f00000003.jpg

eba00413478f00000005.jpg

eba00413478f00000006.jpg

eba00413478f00000004.jpg

right apart from the fact the lights look a little like pod likes y does everyone like them so much????

They are much brighter than the standard ones. I don't think they look better (personally) but I can understand why people do it.

Its not that they are brighter, same bulb afterall! The light is just more controlled and in the correct place.

Although the standard lights are better than most of the other cars I've driven.

Hi Al, they are the genuine Valeo items which fiat use, i think they retail for about £200 a pair if you are lucky. Seem to remember Nige was doing a deal on them a while ago.
Im hoping they are a lot better, because i thought that the standard lights were crap! My mates Punto is miles better! We both now have Philips Vision plus which does make a noticable difference, - im just hoping these will finish it off! They look so mean in the dark!!
I aquired one from a friend at the scrapyard where i used to work and got the other brand new off the net, came to a lot less then £200!
The cheapest i could find pattern parts (i was dubious about buying these though, as Valeo is such a good make)was around £66 inc VAT and delivery.

Hope this helps,

Ben.

I'm interested in this conversion aswell ben, i agree that my lights are fairly poor and I have nearly new osram silverstars in mine.
How easy was the swap over? wires etc needing cutting and bodged together to fit etc?

Dan

I did it sooooo arse about face lol!! I've literally only just found the guide on the Bravo guide.....i never knew that was there. Doh!
Im currently running with no side lights...thats the only difference, but my old man is going to splice the wiring loom to allow the side lights to work, i just need to get my m8 at the scrappy to 'aquire' the fittings lol! Its dead easy if u dont mind no side-lights, other wise jus follow the guide i suppose-its not too difficult. Just be careful of shearing bolts when taking them out, quality Fiats never used anti-seize compound to save weight lol! Knobs!

Ben.

And I wasn't selling two sets of them for £125 each two months ago...

personally i think the other lights look better, but in terms what they are there for, ha, the standard ones are ****!!!