POLL: Should i remove ceratin badges?

Should i debadge these badges?

• No, dont touch them.

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Yes, remove the side "design" badges.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Yes remove the back "punto" badge.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Yes remove both the side and the punto badges.

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
God, you guys are really sad. Leave the frigging car alone. Nothing looks worse than a butchered standard car. When you go to sell you will be limiting your potential customer base. Dealers will also use it as an excuse to offer you less if trading-in.

God, you guys are really sad. Leave the frigging car alone. Nothing looks worse than a butchered standard car. When you go to sell you will be limiting your potential customer base. Dealers will also use it as an excuse to offer you less if trading-in.

Sad?!... Its owners choice what he/she wants to do to their car. Butchered?! Well im gonna butcher mine cause I aint selling mine......Ever!! :D

Sad?!... Its owners choice what he/she wants to do to their car. Butchered?! Well im gonna butcher mine cause I aint selling mine......Ever!! :D
Your choice exactly. Was just giving my tuppence worth. Just keep the mods subtle. How many Porsche owners mod................., sod it. Just do what you want.

You aint gonna win bud, its owners choice, but I do agree in keep mods subtle, but to be fair alot of people on here havent ruined their cars. Its the Corsa forum you want to be in for that! lol. Alot of people on here are anti body kits and anti lexarse lights because they have been trashed by chavs!... But anyway, its good to see other people do mods to their car so you get an idea how it will work, well thats if does! lol

You aint gonna win bud, its owners choice, but I do agree in keep mods subtle, but to be fair alot of people on here havent ruined their cars. Its the Corsa forum you want to be in for that! lol. Alot of people on here are anti body kits and anti lexarse lights because they have been trashed by chavs!... But anyway, its good to see other people do mods to their car so you get an idea how it will work, well thats if does! lol

good example is my badge painting.

last time i will mention it untill ive had a go honest

Think we will just need to agree to disagree. I am probably a bit older than you, and have been through the mod period. Believe me, unmolested cars in original condition always look sooooooooo much better than, well I think you get my drift.

Think we will just need to agree to disagree. I am probably a bit older than you, and have been through the mod period. Believe me, unmolested cars in original condition always look sooooooooo much better than, well I think you get my drift.

I'm with Wellfan on this 110percent

Of course you are entitled to your opinion and i want it! but i must say that Im not "butchering" my car, Ive only done the subtlest things to mine, which can all be very very easily removed when trading in so thats not an issue either. I think the front of mine looks 100x better with the black vynly and splitter and i recon most people on here would agree, im not a chav and im not going to go bezerk chavving my car, i think you would agree thinking of removing those badges isnt exactly butchering the car?
The way i see it, if the car came without those badges on, would you go out and buy them and stick them on? i dont think so.

The way i see it, if the car came without those badges on, would you go out and buy them and stick them on? i dont think so.

Rather interesting way of looking at it. However, you could use that argument to justify any changes/modifications made. As I previously said we will need to agree to disagree. At the end of the day it is all about personal choice/taste. I personally prefer the original look. I have on several occasions in the past gone to view a car for sale (when I was a poor sod who had to buy second hand) and was immediately disappointed to see the car was not standard.

Rather interesting way of looking at it. However, you could use that argument to justify any changes/modifications made. As I previously said we will need to agree to disagree. At the end of the day it is all about personal choice/taste. I personally prefer the original look. I have on several occasions in the past gone to view a car for sale (when I was a poor sod who had to buy second hand) and was immediately disappointed to see the car was not standard.

quite agree, i avoid non standard cars like the plague, hence why all i have done can be easily reverted. Well the masses have spoken on the poll and the badges will be staying put.

quite agree, i avoid non standard cars like the plague, hence why all i have done can be easily reverted. Well the masses have spoken on the poll and the badges will be staying put.

Good decision Beany... selling time may be a way off but personalising a car seriously limits the market you sell to.

I would get them all off. Even when it comes to resale you can buy the badges to put them back on again as its not exactly a biggy sticking them back on again is it. Mine were off the 2nd day i had my GP. Looks alot better imo.

Back