Please help - .nrg file (multipla manual)

Currently reading:
Please help - .nrg file (multipla manual)

If I'm in the wrong place, please excuse me.

I've downloaded the Multipla manual but I cannot open it.

When I search the web I end up with loads of programmes that want to clean my registry and then charge a small fortune for the programme I was looking for - what I DON'T get is a programme to open the .nrg file that the manual is formatted in.
PLEASE help.
Oletimer (George)

Hi gang,

well, I went to the site, downloaded the imgburn prog, set it up and have no idea how to extract the manual. I tried several of the options but to no avail. Can any of you knowledge people help me out please, I am not a computer loving person and don't understand as much as I really should to get the best out of these wonderful machines. Perhaps someone could explain how (or guide me) to where I can learn to use it. The help file is like double dutch.

I think I'm too long in the tooth for this modern stuff. LOL

Cheers

Oletimer

Is the .NRG file on your Computer?

In that case, insert some blank media [presumably a CD-R] and then open ImgBurn and select 'Write Image file to disc'. Select the relevant .nrg file and let this process complete.

Once burnt, you should be able to browse the CD [it may even auto-run] if already in the burner - and look for the setup.exe file to then install the manual onto your PC.

Back