Technical Please help !! Juddering 1.3 Multijet

Currently reading:
Technical Please help !! Juddering 1.3 Multijet

Here you go
LUIGI IMG_20201026_134047.jpegIMG_20201023_142637.jpeg

Have the same problem also.

Mine does it at 6th gear(dualogic) @1500 rpm. Only did it once in 5th gear and it seems shake more on cold weather. I've tried things like cleaning the MAF but no real improvements.

I'm planning to give that cone filter a shot... Happy to do anything that fixes or at least improves this.

This issue seems to be on all engine variations [emoji24]
Have the same problem also.

Mine does it at 6th gear(dualogic) @1500 rpm. Only did it once in 5th gear and it seems shake more on cold weather. I've tried things like cleaning the MAF but no real improvements.

I'm planning to give that cone filter a shot... Happy to do anything that fixes or at least improves this.

SORTED !!!!!

I went for 1000 miles trip to Germany and then left my car on continent with local dealer for a week. They found two injectors (no 3 and 4) faulty. Car was given back to me on Monday and since then all is PERFECT !!!
Cost of parts and labour was roughly equivalent of £800, but I don`t mind

SORTED !!!!!

I went for 1000 miles trip to Germany and then left my car on continent with local dealer for a week. They found two injectors (no 3 and 4) faulty. Car was given back to me on Monday and since then all is PERFECT !!!
Cost of parts and labour was roughly equivalent of £800, but I don`t mind

£800 were you mad ?
My reconditioned engine now like new cost less than that!
Luigi

£800 were you mad ?
My reconditioned engine now like new cost less than that!
Luigi

:D
just this juddering drives me mad

but seriously, injectors are expensive and I think that reconditioned engines come without them anyway

My recon injectors were ready fitted in my recon engine as well as new glow plugs, water pump, thermostat
The only original bits were alternator, injector pump, air conditioning pump.
My injector pump was new two years ago, but a recon one was offered
All engine sensors were replaced but the mass air flow is being replaced (Vauxhall Corsa) as part of the modified air filter mod
LUIGI

Back