Piercings

Currently reading:
Piercings

Just my ears... but really really really want 2 in my lip :( Parents have said no.

got no immediatly visable peircings, ears done but never wear earings, tongue done coz its fun, belly button but take it out for showjumping and on the bike, n me other one. so thats 7 in total
xxx

JjPhoenix said:
I've got a goth mate called Pie, he's had his bellend pierced 3 times, he keeps taking it out and getting it re done :confused: oddball!

Ouch, metalhead I knew had it done then took it out now thinking about having it done again :confused: Why go through the pain again for something you've already got bored of once?!

alainax said:
got no immediatly visable peircings, ears done but never wear earings, tongue done coz its fun, belly button but take it out for showjumping and on the bike, n me other one. so thats 7 in total
xxx

Ouch yeah, bet johds & belly button piercings really don't mix (n)

JjPhoenix said:
I've got a goth mate called Pie, he's had his bellend pierced 3 times, he keeps taking it out and getting it re done :confused: oddball!
speaking of which theres a guy i know of who tattooed an out of proportion ruler on his **** so it read 12 inches hehe!!
xxx

bulldog5046 said:
dont you tihkni gyou r old enough to make your own mind up mow?

They said they'd not support me any more... and haven't got a job so better do as they say :( plus have loads of drama exams and competitions coming up at the moment so better not do anything that may affect the way I talk just yet.

KirstyTL said:
They said they'd not support me any more... and haven't got a job so better do as they say :( plus have loads of drama exams and competitions coming up at the moment so better not do anything that may affect the way I talk just yet.

i'm with ya, parents said somthing like that anbut my car :(

bulldog5046 said:
i'm with ya, parents said somthing like that anbut my car :(

Bastards the lot of 'em. :bang:

Would like my nipple pierced but would look silly on someone as flat chested as moi :D

Back