A new piercing

Currently reading:
A new piercing

Tatoos are so final, I could never work up the nerve to have one, I mean what if you decide you dont like it in 10 years time. There was a hilariuos US site about lower back tatoos going into meltdown as the fit young girls turned into middle aged overweight soccer mums, sorry cant recall the URL. My daughter had her navel pierced it can be allowed to heal if you change your mind, and gives you a chance to wear some extra jewellery while its there. I would worried about nipple piercings, I mean what if the b/f has one as well and they clip together? Oh and Helz, I think we heard you down here when you changed your mind about yours

OK found it, it was a videoclip, sorry it's saved on :( a tacky site here but it made me laff again. The comment about the piercings wasn't 100% new, a girl I know was joking that her and her b/f were both getting them and I suggested those rings the magicains do tricks with, you know clipped together , come apart etc etc, it seemed funny at the time so I suppose we were drinking.:)
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/5642/Mom_Lower_Back_Tattoo_Remover
OK once I had that I tracked it down on youtube

Last edited:
ive got 2tattoos and just 1 piercing

got 3stars on my leg and my girlfriends name tattooed in the middle of it im (engaged to her )
also have my eye bow pierced
hopefully geting more and more tattoos they dont hurt and once u get 1 u'll be wanting more and more lol

ey boyfriend, think i've missed something.:confused:

Could never have a tat, they're too permanent. Great thing with piercings, if you don't like them you can just take them out :p

Cheers all for taking time to reply to this btw :D really appreciate it.

Oh didn't know that labret was just the bar name, so whats the piercing called?

Hayley x

Oh didn't know that labret was just the bar name, so whats the piercing called?

Hayley x

theres a few peircings that are suitable for a labret to be put through them, i usually use labrets for; tragus,anti-tragus,conch (and other ear peircings) lip, madonna and any where else really where a flat backed bar is more suitable.

i didnt quite get where you where wanting pierced, was it your lip?

i dont know really. not even dead sure i want one. Just doing some research on them atm.

hay :)

Back