Styling Picture Request...

Currently reading:
Styling Picture Request...

James89

Stilo JTD Sporting
Im well into my Euro cars so ill most likely go down that route with modding mine.

Just wondering if anyone has any pics of any euro style Stilos?

Thanks

:)

Last edited:
I have at home im sure.
i'll get one up later

best way to euro style it is remove bumpstrips from doors and quaters. smooth rear bumper, smooth fron bumber. debadge front grill. smooth boot. very very low (coilovers) then some very nice wheels. but stilo has big arches. so will be hard chosing wheels. as most euro style wheels are deep dish such as borbets etc.

Could easily compensate the big arches with really wide wheels on the back, ive found a nice set of 17" x 10.5" ;)

The only debagded grille i can find is the mesh style one you have, is that the only grille people do for Stilos?

yea id actually thought about spraying the centre's black, wether it be gloss or matte black.

I think ill leave the bump strips black to contrast though, as well as when i get the windows tinted abit at the back.

i cant believe you're 18 and doing all this!

its one of three, either you've won the lottery, done a Securicor van, or your parents are spoiling you rotten :p

CA8PUNW9.jpg

CAG9GXG7.jpg

something along these lines? :)

Im not sure, its not what id really call euro tbh. Still looks nice apart from the front bumper.

I might try and cross euro look and track car :p

imo that doesn't look very nice but each to their own. i have to disagree that the stilo looks better standard. there are ways in which it can be subtly modified just to give it an edge. thi is what i have done (see below(y)).

everyone is completely entitled to their own opinions i haven't got a problem with that at all. (y)

Attachments

• Front & Side 01.JPG
    Front & Side 01.JPG
    750.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Rear & Side 01.JPG
    Rear & Side 01.JPG
    764.3 KB · Views: 28
i dunno if mines classed as euro.. olny euro part is possibly the wheels down to the polished lips....and the fact its dropped, you cant really euro stilos very well, best left to the dub scene really

40600925.JPG

Back