General Photoshop???

Currently reading:
General Photoshop???

other8.jpg

Or not?

Jim

yes its a photoshop!

on the rear windows there are still hinges for openeing rear windows, tho no way of opening (no handle) and on the rear 1/4light there ARE hinges and a handle, but it you wouldnt have one like that on a window that size!

also, there are window felts that show the window has a wind down feature on the front (as there should be) and none on the rear, which with the above means theres no way of having any windows open in the rear....which is just plain wrong!

the most compelling evidance is the compleat lack of anything like the rear door on the other side of the car (no *C* pillar :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
its got to be a phtoshop. you imagin the flex in the car with four doors lol. also i imagine it wouldnt be to good in a crash (not that any panda is lol)

Actually I got it wrong... It's a a happy clappy song about average panda ownership.
LA MIA PANDA PERDE I TOC
(GemBOYS)

La mia Panda perde i toc
ed è subito emergenza
provo a tenerla assieme
legandola con la lenza.
Quella di mio cugino
invece, poverino,
purtroppo ha la tendenza
a non farcela in pendenza.
Anche quando è tutta chiusa
uno dei suoi difetti
è non capire ancora
da dove entrano gli insetti.
Questa canzone dedicherò
a chi la guida e a chi l’aveva
e a chi quel giorno lì
era dietro che spingeva.

E non comparatela
neanche usata
e non truccatela no,
per favore no!

La mia Panda fa schifo però
cambia faccia all’occorrenza
le ho messo un alettone
che mi dà più aderenza.
Anche se non va una sega
le ho messo quattro cerchi in lega
e come tocco finale
2000 watt sul pianale.
Una volta ho preso un sasso
e la Panda si è bloccata
è perché, porca puttana,
io l’avevo ribassata.
Quella di mio cugino
invece, poverino,
quando è notte non vede niente
le lampadine si brucian sempre.
Tiene chiuso il finestrino
(e questo lo detesta)
se prova ad aprirlo
la manopola in mano gli resta.

E non comparatela
neanche usata
e non provatela no,
per far l’amore no
per far l’amore no
no, no, no, no,
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,

No doubt it translates into the day to day events of poor electrics, rust and being kidnapped by arabs.....

Jim

Here's the Altavista translation. Clear as mud...

MY PANDA LOSES the TOC (GemBOYS) My Panda loses the toc and is endured emergency tries to hold tying it together it with the lenza. That one of my cousins instead, poverino, unfortunately has the tendency not to make it us in slope. Also when one is all sluice of its defects are not to still understand from where the bugs enter. This song I will dedicate to who the guide and to who it had it and to who that day lì it was behind that it pushed. And it does not compare it to you neanche used and it does not make up it to you not, please not! My Panda makes schifo but it changes to face to the occurrence I have put them an aileron that gives more adhesion to me. Even if one does not go saws has put them four circles in alloy and like 2000 final touch watt on the pianale. Once I have taken a pebble and the Panda is blocked is because, pig whore, I had lowered it. That one of my cousins instead, poverino, when it is night always does not see nothing the light bulbs brucian. It holds closed the window (and this dislikes it) if it tries to open it the grip handle in hand remains to it. And it does not compare it to you neanche used and it does not try it to you not, in order to make the love in order not to make the love not not, not, not, not, not, not, not, not, not, not, not, not,

Steve said:
Here's the Altavista translation. Clear as mud...

MY PANDA LOSES the TOC (GemBOYS) My Panda loses the toc and is endured emergency......... This song I will dedicate to who the guide and to who it had it and to who that day lì it was behind that it pushed......... because, pig whore, I had lowered it.....

Oh, cracker stuff.... Anyone got simon 'Xfactor' Cowell's number?

Jim

Back