Styling Genuinely cool photoshop

Currently reading:
Styling Genuinely cool photoshop

Found this on Retro Rides buried deep in a 600 page ongoing thread. I think its the absolute mutts nuts. I love the offset grille thats been adapted to look like the 70s Fiat logo or the Fiat Strada door handles, the banded mk1 steelies. I want it to be real :yum:

Attachments

• cool fotoshop.jpg
    cool fotoshop.jpg
    482.1 KB · Views: 99
It's been posted before but still :cool:

It will take someone brighter (or more bored) than me to find the original thread - the search function has defeated me!

There was debate over it originally then someone found the original pic in a brochure proving it was shopped iirc (y)

It's been posted before but still :cool:

It will take someone brighter (or more bored) than me to find the original thread - the search function has defeated me!

There was debate over it originally then someone found the original pic in a brochure proving it was shopped iirc (y)
Feel like this has been through a few times now. Cool but I think I'd be scared to drive it.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Nova-Wide-Arch-Kit-Complete-with-Bumpers-/150386996576?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2303c37560

I fitted the same arches to a Nova Saloon with genuine Lotus Carlton bumpers and wheels, Calibra brakes (hubs and coilovers) and a XE running on twin Weber 48's. ;)

If I were to do something like that now (I have a spare roof for the chop) I'd go all metal. The arches I bought were made by a company called Sumo Motorsport and were so flimsy I had to re-enforce the body around them.

Three inch roof chop, wide arches and a SuperFIRE engine maybe. ;)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I should have guessed it had been posted before. I blame it on a hangover that allowed me to surf the net for hours guilt free

Looks great!

So who is going to be the first to actually make it?? Personally I think it would look even better in Purple with twin sunnies ;)

Even if the complex stuff like the roof chop never gets done it would be easy enough to make the grille happen.

Back