Photoshop section

Currently reading:
Photoshop section

Right I am sick and tired of certain people constantly saying we should have a photoshop section, shut the guys up and just give them one! lol

If not, please say why not, I think they are being ignored hence my post. Don't you dare ignore Mr Paul :p

Hmm... well I'm still trying to get the whole thing working, but I've made a gallery section where all photos should be posted:

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=600

You can then comment underneath etc OR link to a thread, however i will eventually have a "photoshop" section which will drag direct from the gallery, however it won't be for a while, but just to stop you people nagging.... :p

ben said:
Hmm... well I'm still trying to get the whole thing working, but I've made a gallery section where all photos should be posted:

You can then comment underneath etc OR link to a thread, however i will eventually have a "photoshop" section which will drag direct from the gallery, however it won't be for a while, but just to stop you people nagging.... :p

(y)
Now for the uno section campaign :D

ben said:

great news!!

Who ever doubted 'the surprise', now you can believe meee.... muwahahahaha :devil:

Cheers ben for answering our campaigning. The nagging will now stop, good luck with the uno section luke ;) :p

I have had a brain wave :eek:

I know, it's extremely rare and usually pointless, but this one would be very cool if it could be achieved.
It's something so simple yet it would benefit the photoshop challenges in a big way.

As you all know, the work done in the challenges can take a fair bit of time and a lot of effort goes into most of the work done, but when it comes to the vote, people only get one vote...
I know you can set up polls with multiple choices, but what i want to know is.....

Can a poll be set up for the photoshop challenges, where the voter can actually award points for the best 3 chops ?

So their first choice would get 3 points, second 2 points and third 1 point.

This would make the polls far more interesting and a lot more incouraging for some people who don't get many votes because there work is not quite the best but deserves some recognition....

Is it a possibility ?

Good suggestion mate :)

I was going to bump this the other day with the launch of the car care section. Is there ever going to be a photoshop section, or is the gallery the closest that we are going to get to it?

cheers,

joecinq said:
Good suggestion mate :)

I was going to bump this the other day with the launch of the car care section. Is there ever going to be a photoshop section, or is the gallery the closest that we are going to get to it?

cheers,
I really hope so mate.

I have been looking into ways of setting up a photoshop section on my website where we can run challenges (with some rules ;) ), but it wouldn't be the same as doing a proper photoshop section here.

If its about needing extra resources i will willingly donate more towards this..

I think ben sees the potential of a photoshop section, and would probably want it on here. I will start making some tutorials now, if i know that there will actually be a section for them.

Can have we get some sort of update on the current situation? I know me and koa are more than willing to put time and effort into getting this started.

Back