Photoshop Challenge Vol 2

Currently reading:
Photoshop Challenge Vol 2

Few minor changes but if I don't post it now i'm gonna do too much to it. What do you guys think? CC welcomed :D

WIP civic copy.jpg

you nicked my side skirts...(nice aint they) lol their of a people wagon aint they. their like mine, i.e. not the same colour as the car, its close but not the same. have a look at my new thread , the new lambo, see what you think abhout that.

I think its possible ive gone over the top and ive not long started, ive done a full custom front bumper atm and well ive already spent an hour and a half! mite not finish it in time hopefully will thought!! Just looked at it after attaching it and i think it looks abit focus RS i think at the minute! What do you guys think???

Attachments

• Civic Custom.jpg
    Civic Custom.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 29
Changed a few things around on this the other day. I went for the JDM look so dont thin ill change too much more.,.,
I like it.,(y)

BEFORE:
Honda-Civic_Si_Concept_2001_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

AFTER:
civic_concept_car.jpg

heres my final Work in progress, i dont like the base pic or the angle so im not really trying lol
This is ma final WIP: :eek:
hondacivicsiconcept2001ub8.jpg

I did put a sweet kit on but it kept closing so i gave up lol :D

Last edited:
PROOF:
oh dear.JPG

Oh dear luigipunto, fair enough if you liked the blue one better but please don't try and pass someone else's work off as your own

Ghost you have a sharp eye for detail (y)

And as for stealing your skirts, I got them from here: click

Thought it was a scooby but now i'm actually looking at the car its a nissan of sorts i think. Not a people wagon.

yeah I forgot to look at the URL......:eek:

As for that attempt unonumero, well I'm just gonna have to start again tomorrow. That looks great.

How'd you get the interior looking so neat and tidy. Any interior mods I do look $**t.

I think its possible ive gone over the top and ive not long started, ive done a full custom front bumper atm and well ive already spent an hour and a half! mite not finish it in time hopefully will thought!! Just looked at it after attaching it and i think it looks abit focus RS i think at the minute! What do you guys think???
thats a buddyclub2 front bumper?.,

didnt you pinch vtecs first WIP pic to use as your base pic?
LOL., i never noticed that until now., notice both have Irish plates on, my first WIP uses parts from my actuall car so wasnt me copying.,:p .,lol

EDIT:
get rid of the reflection of the old ariel on the roof
well spotted there.,(y)

Last edited:
well to be honest as i was reading the first thing i thought people was not happy with the photo so changed it to the blue one. i kept on wheel black as i like it like that and i didnt know it was his, for the skirts i got the same web site as i entered side skirts on google image and those came up so sorry ill get rid of it and do a new one for you all so that i am not 'cheating' oh and i wasnt saying you stole them, i ment we have the same taste of them being nice but hay misunderstanding i think or just a bit touchy at the wrong time, any hoo, ill show you the new one soon ok

sorry if i offended anyones work or anything

now added wide arches, EP3 numper plate etc.,
wish my own car looked like this now.,lol.,:p
My_civic_concept_car.jpg

EDIT:
luigi, i think the everone was just pis*in about with ya.,(y)
also i'll take it as a complement that you mistook my first WIP for the actuall car.,lol., must be good huh,.:D

Last edited:
Back