performance exhausts

Currently reading:
performance exhausts

garysenter

i wanted a performance exhaust for my 2002 stilo abarth and came across this place by accident on the internet. every exhaust is made specifically for your vehicle. you choose the tailpipe and even the sound you want once you arrive at the garage. i wanted a quote online for a backbox only and was told £159.00...........they cut out a small part of the bumper to fit the exhaust i chose....very neat and tidy job. fully recommend them to anyone. my only regret was that i didnt get a full system put on. neverthe less it has added a much needed grunty sound to my lovely abarth:worship:

mij performance
131-133 Pleck Road
Unit 10 - 11
Walsall
WS2 9ES

Tel: 01922 645646

Last edited:
We already know about them. :)

Mine is custom made from there, plus some other stilo members have had theirs made from there

garysenter said:
i wanted a performance exhaust for my 2002 stilo abarth and came across this place by accident on the internet. every exhaust is made specifically for your vehicle. you choose the tailpipe and even the sound you want once you arrive at the garage. i wanted a quote online for a backbox only and was told £159.00...........they cut out a small part of the bumper to fit the exhaust i chose....very neat and tidy job. fully recommend them to anyone. my only regret was that i didnt get a full system put on. neverthe less it has added a much needed grunty sound to my lovely abarth:worship:

:eek::chin: Ferrari Enzo please! :p

Back