Styling People's tinting disasters??

Currently reading:
Styling People's tinting disasters??

JordanM12

Today I attempted to tint my rear windows on punto mk2. It went completely wrong and 45quid went down the drain. :(

Just wanting to know other people's tinting stories and tips??

trusted my mate with the job and it didnt work out to plan. Took the clear side off and placed it onto the glass which had the soapy solution on then attempted to 'squigee' bubbles etc

yeah best not to mate. It's harder than you think, I thought it would be relatively easy. I really want to get it done but I don't know what to do. I don't want to fork out for it professionally :(

even though cost slightly more a pro be better to do it because if they F it up then then have to redo it

if you F it up u gotta keeep spending more money

im gonna get it done soon by a professional along with my other plans with car lol

thinking about putting alloy wheels in , on MK2 2000 plate what highest wheel size your allowed to have does anyone know?

even though cost slightly more a pro be better to do it because if they F it up then then have to redo it

if you F it up u gotta keeep spending more money

im gonna get it done soon by a professional along with my other plans with car lol

thinking about putting alloy wheels in , on MK2 2000 plate what highest wheel size your allowed to have does anyone know?

I think comfortably it'll will take 16's but at a push it will take some 17's although i think theres some work involved in that :p

hope this helps (y)

:Offtopic:
but a 3 door mk2 will take 17s fine a 5 door wont

does it require any spacers? other additional equiptment as there are 17's in my garage from my brothers old clio and always thought they were too big.

i have a 3dr mk2 active

Back