pay as you go o2 broad band dongle

Currently reading:
pay as you go o2 broad band dongle

Any one used on of these this week? i been away for 2 day and had not net because mine would work, it found o2 ok and had good signal and conected, but would not display the web page that you pay on :(

i dont think its my laptop as i tried it on mrs daves new lap top too, but hers is windows 7, so i may have done that wrong too.

It was working on mine last week, all i have done since is download latest fiatecu scan and installed elm cable drivers :confused:

well that is strange, i had that updated version on my laptop, but i removed it when i was trying to fix it and re installed the one that comes with it.
just downloaded it again to a memory stick and installed it on my laptop now its loading up the o2 pay page fine.

Light on the dongal is back to green, its been blue all the time i have been away :confused:

As it's pay as you go you pay when you want to use it - effectively they are selling you a new deal each time. They couldn't say half the limit when you got half way through a day but they can the next day when you are going back to buy more time.

Back