General Passenger door glass removal 2015 Panda

Currently reading:
General Passenger door glass removal 2015 Panda

sunbeam1958

Can anyone tell me how to remove the glass from the passenger door. I have removed the retaining clip and door rubber but I can't get the glass lifted out. I have removed the glass from the driver's door with difficulty.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me how to remove the glass from the passenger door. I have removed the retaining clip and door rubber but I can't get the glass lifted out. I have removed the glass from the driver's door with difficulty.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Don't know specifically about your model, but generally the front window guide has a bolt / nut at the bottom which holds the guide/channel in place and once that is out the glass has more room to move.

Don't know specifically about your model, but generally the front window guide has a bolt / nut at the bottom which holds the guide/channel in place and once that is out the glass has more room to move.
Thanks for that. Unfortunately I meant to say it is the rear passenger door glass that is giving the trouble. The front lifted out with some difficulty.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I meant to say it is the rear passenger door glass that is giving the trouble. The front lifted out with some difficulty.
Either way , generally the bottom part of the window guide/channel is bolted in place and so should once unbolted ease back or even unclip from the higher part of the same channel allow the glass when lowered to tip and come free on most vehicles.

Either way , generally the bottom part of the window guide/channel is bolted in place and so should once unbolted ease back or even unclip from the higher part of the same channel allow the glass when lowered to tip and come free on most vehicles.
Thanks again. It is unclipped and free but there is insufficient room to allow me to tilt and lift it out as I did with the front window, the rear window is almost square. Will have another go.

Thanks again. It is unclipped and free but there is insufficient room to allow me to tilt and lift it out as I did with the front window, the rear window is almost square. Will have another go.
You may gain a little movement by pulling the rubber channeling from the guides if you can't un hitch the bottom half of one of the guides though if you have unclipped them you have probably gained as much movement as possible, though be careful as it is easy to damage the glass with the metal contact.

Back