General Panda's Taking Over The NEC!

Currently reading:
General Panda's Taking Over The NEC!

I thought I'd resurrect this thread as Numptey asked about this year's NEC show.

I'm pretty sure it's been on one of the other threads, but we were probably so far off topic I can't find it! ;)

Anywho, this year's NEC show is on from 15th - 17th November.

Once again there will be a selection of Panda's on the Fiat Motor Club/Fiat Panda Club stand.

I am expecting 4 again this time. I think we are expecting purple haze 's fantastic Bianca, homeward 's Betty (Vernon has to finish it first), and 2 of VmanC 's Panda's - my project Panda (Panto!) if it's finished and a.n.other - was it Bucket, Pinky or something else Vernon? (y)

Whatever, it should be a good display, so put the show in your diaries. More info nearer the time. :)

Thanks I will see if I can make it, but I will come in disguise and pretend to be a general punter so as not to be caught out looking at the said Pandas lol

:bang: :bang: :bang: :doh: :doh: :shakehead: :nutter: :bang: :bang: :rolleyes:

Thank you - I was looking in threads I'd started - what a dingbat :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Is that what you call you folk with Pandaritus? Dingbats? Is it a collective name for Panda owners? No hold oh don't start that I am sure I started to read a really long thread with names for collective Pandas which I never finished

The fact that you provide so many links with your posts means recently I've learnt a lot of pointless, although informative, ...crap for lack of a better word.

Homey is very clever and helpful at that, but you don't have to click on the link you dingbat, assuming you are of the dingbats lol

I am expecting 4 again this time. I think we are expecting purple haze 's fantastic Bianca, homeward 's Betty (Vernon has to finish it first), and 2 of VmanC 's Panda's - my project Panda (Panto!) if it's finished and a.n.other - was it Bucket, Pinky or something else Vernon? (y)

Yep, Bianca, Betty, and the Panda looking Panda project are due to attend, I have work to do on all of them so not much time left for the fourth. Bucket is ruled out as there will not be enough time to finish it once it's back from SPL. Pinky's tax runs out at the end of October, I wasn't planning on re-taxing it as the restoration begins this winter but I guess I could use the A frame to tow it behind the Panda looking Panda project. The Blue clx is also a possibility if I can complete the work on it, but the other three must take priority.

Yep, Bianca, Betty, and the Panda looking Panda project are due to attend, I have work to do on all of them so not much time left for the fourth. Bucket is ruled out as there will not be enough time to finish it once it's back from SPL. Pinky's tax runs out at the end of October, I wasn't planning on re-taxing it as the restoration begins this winter but I guess I could use the A frame to tow it behind the Panda looking Panda project. The Blue clx is also a possibility if I can complete the work on it, but the other three must take priority.

You seem to have all the pandas attending......why dont we suggest that the NEC comes to you??

I think you may be putting Betty at the bottom of that list.... Sorry Palio.... :cry:

I've just attended the first 'classroom' session for the Advanced Driving Test; and it's been confirmed that our penultimate road session will be that Sunday morning.... :(

This still means I could deliver one of the 'display' cars on the Thursday (either Betty, or collecting one from someone... -- e.g. you or Gavin...), and then collect it late on the Sunday; but, if there's someone else with better availability, I'm happy to stand down; and just visit, on the Friday or Saturday.... :cool:

Can the pair of you (Vernon and Gavin), therefore liaise, please; and then let me know what you need from me.... :eek:

Ta.... :worship:

PS: VmanC -- Kevin has just sent you something special for Betty... -- but you're probably already aware of that...! :D

Yes I had heard ;), which one's it for?

Sorry to hear you have a clash of interests, we'll have a chat about what's best to do.

Ta! (y)

Ostensibly for Betty (you were speed-reading, weren't you, MEP-stylee...?) -- but I have a feeling that Hal's going to get more use (even though he's higher mileage); and I should leave Betty (with such low mileage) as original/un-customized as possible, really.... :eek:

How do you make any decisions, when you have so many Pandas...? :eek:

I'll get back to you on that one. ;)

Back