General Panda's Taking Over The NEC!

Currently reading:
General Panda's Taking Over The NEC!

Classic car show, organisers are the same bunch that did Thoresby. (y)

That's a yes then!

Took the earth off the battery today as I thought I would not be driving her till the new year again... Hmmmm...it may get dirty, so may bring the Aston or the E type or the GT40 or the etc etc....haha...not.

Your welcome to come to mine enroute and go from here...:)

I was looking for that plate a few weeks back :eek:
Can't go on a classic panda though i realised as you can't put a plate on a car that makes it appear newer than it is! Last pandas here were M and a few N reg plates. Unless of course you get hold of a later European one :D

That's a yes then!

Took the earth off the battery today as I thought I would not be driving her till the new year again... Hmmmm...it may get dirty, so may bring the Aston or the E type or the GT40 or the etc etc....haha...not.

Your welcome to come to mine enroute and go from here...:)

Ah you've still got the Aston then, a shooting brake sold at auction a week ago, thought it may have been the one you look after.

If we're not running late I'll give you a call for directions. (y)

Last call for Pandarers to attend the NEC.

4 of our Panda's will be up there and if you're lucky Stiggy will show you his (Panda :eek: )in the carpark too!! ;)

Expected are the famous immaculate award winning Pinky, and 3 other scraggy Panda's! That sounds the wrong way round - the others are (hopefully) a 45CL, a 4x4 (Vernon limited edition unlimited), and a 1000 Super.

We will be collecting for Pinky but don't let that put you off :devil:

Back