General pandas in york

Currently reading:
General pandas in york

jst been up north yorkshire for the weekend in the motorhome spotted loads of pandas in york must be the panda capital of england very shiny red L reg, a mint black clx, a silver super and a tidy m reg panda colour in blue reg M802 EAT close relation to fuzzypanda,s car that one. all these where in the space of half an hour!(y)

Hardly ever see any pandas in West Yorkshire, but keep driving past a red panda parked up in a driveway bottom of Norristhorpe lane in Liversedge. Never seen anyone with it.
Dont know if anyone on the forum owns it???

I'm from York and I saw just 3 - grey, red (maybe selecta), and white.
and it was long time ago...:(

Come to Queendbury Bradford . bloody loads on the mountain and they are all mine , even more in Denholme only one other panda man in Halifax flashed his lights at me and he was driving a panda.

Only see the usual suspects in Greenwich area. The same couple of Panda's. (Apart from the day we bumped in to Sylvia/E505JPY in Limehouse one Saturday (y))

We often head to Hastings in Mandapanda and have only ever seen 1 or 2 outside London. We always flash a Panda :cool:

Attachments

• 2006_1216Image0004.JPG
    2006_1216Image0004.JPG
    485.2 KB · Views: 22
me neither, I do around 11,000 miles each year and been all over, never ever spotted... its like we are invisible to other forum users!
we could spot each other:)

Only see the usual suspects in Greenwich area. The same couple of Panda's. (Apart from the day we bumped in to Sylvia/E505JPY in Limehouse one Saturday (y))

That's cause you can spot mine from Space and not really the car for picking up gentlemen callers in Limehouse on the QT either, lol!

Jim

jst been up north yorkshire for the weekend in the motorhome spotted loads of pandas in york ..... and a tidy m reg panda colour in blue reg M802 EAT close relation to fuzzypanda,s car (y)
It was mine...unfortunately I had to sell her...then saw her on ebay and then I don't know where she's gone...(last seen):(

Attachments

• P1010813.JPG
    P1010813.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
It was mine...unfortunately I had to sell her...then saw her on ebay and then I don't know where she's gone...(last seen):(

There is a grand chap that lives near Wetherby who has two of these in this colour. He's on the forum but I can't remember his tag, I recon it's likely that one of them will be yours if it was from around this area :thumbup:

She's gone somewhere far but then was on ebay again and I couldn't find who bought her.

Back