Panda (Classic) Panda VIP MK1

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda VIP MK1

Would love another...I could the put this one on the bianca..:D i had to get inventive getting this one on the grille. As you say it's not easy! If we had some made I guess they would have to be like the later AA type to fit nicely..

They can be made with one of several fixings so we could choose the easiest. I've already emailed the company to get their prices then we can see if it's feasible costwise. No point arguing about what to put on there if it's too much anyway!

Re the old ones - I'll find you a bronze one if you help me work out a sensible way of fixing em onto my cars!! (y)

The old enamel ones look a bit like this - apols for a non VIP Panda on this thread - I thumbnailed it to keep it small......

Phew I've found one - I think it's the last - it's yours - get the brasso or autosol ready!! I have a couple I bought years ago which I've never fitted due to grille issues so we could have the last 3 in new uncirculated (and slightly shop soiled) condition!! :cool:

Phew I've found one - I think it's the last - it's yours - get the brasso or autosol ready!! I have a couple I bought years ago which I've never fitted due to grille issues so we could have the last 3 in new uncirculated (and slightly shop soiled) condition!! :cool:

I see what you mean Gavin.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-F...ts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item3cd029e876

:eek::eek:....claiming to be vintage....if the 80's are now vintage.

I have fitted mine on ok, once I had worked out what was needed. I can improve on this, so will buy what's required..(y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yes exactly. There was one on for £120 claiming to be 1920's about 40 years before the Club's current name existed! Reported to EBay that time as the seller didn't change the listing when I told him - not that they did anything as usual :rolleyes:

Took a trip to Sussex to have a look through my cellar for bits....new and old.

When I collected all the panda bits from Scotland I noticed quite a few new MK1 bits.

So, it now has a new engine breather, alt belt, bonnet scoop and original Fiat headlight protectors. I also fitted the front and rear Fiat mudflaps I got off the bay. Pics to follow...(y)

Mudflaps...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 26
What the plastic ones??..Be good to try them out..(y)

A full car pic showing what??...side, front or back??

Three quarter front should show all the accessories together. (y)

Yes I need to see the trims fitted to a car before I could decide if I like the look or whether they just have novelty value. I put them up against mine but couldn't stand back to assess them.

Back