General Panda Sisley Parts Price Check

Currently reading:
General Panda Sisley Parts Price Check

FDNY21

Established member
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has an estimate or ballpark price on any of the following. I can't find any of it on ebay.co.uk or ebay.it and it is Sisley stuff so it will be rare, but I was wondering anyway as I know a guy who may have some bits :)
  • Sisley Seat Belts (Front and Rear)
  • Sisley Horn Push
  • Sisley Bonnet Vent
  • Sisley Mudflaps

Cheers all in advance :)

All barring the seat belts are fairly hard to find parts. I don't have any of the above in my hoard I'm afraid.

The horn push (complete) I've seen to go for over £50, similar with a pair of genuine rear mudflaps (fronts are almost impossible to find).

I sold my set of seat belts for £60 but in good condition complete you should look to pay over £100.

Bonnet vent plastic covers aren't solely found on the Sisley model, but for a genuine part again I'd say around £40 - £50 in good condition.

All barring the seat belts are fairly hard to find parts. I don't have any of the above in my hoard I'm afraid.

The horn push (complete) I've seen to go for over £50, similar with a pair of genuine rear mudflaps (fronts are almost impossible to find).

I sold my set of seat belts for £60 but in good condition complete you should look to pay over £100.

Bonnet vent plastic covers aren't solely found on the Sisley model, but for a genuine part again I'd say around £40 - £50 in good condition.
I suppose those belts are the ones that say Sisley on them? I had a feeling they would be hard to find as well, I couldn't see any!

The horn push that I may be able to get is just the black piece that slots into the steering wheel like in the picture I've attached, is that the one that's £50?

The bonnet vents seem to vary. The black flat face ones are £18 (reps) on eBay, the black plastic ones that step up I can't seem to find, and the coloured ones that I seem to have seen on Sisleys step up and then slant off at the back and I can't find those either. I think Kolz found one for £150 on ebay.it. Not sure which one this guy has to be honest, I'll see what happens!

Cheers for the price estimates, will keep it in mind if I buy the bits - if anyone else has any further info then let me know :)

Attachments

• 10997059_10206236519102533_1269133355_n.jpg
    10997059_10206236519102533_1269133355_n.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Sisley Seat Belts (Front and Rear)
  • Sisley Horn Push
  • Sisley Bonnet Vent
  • Sisley Mudflaps
Cheers all in advance :)

You've forgot about wheel hub caps - single brand new ones goes for up to £50, used set of 4 can fetch £100 easily. Italian copies are out there but easy to spot the difference.
I've sold pair of front wide mud flaps for over £90, they don't have Sisley logo, only rear ones have the logo on

Are you planning to put them on your Fizz?

Yes the bonnet vent that Jacob found will be the original style one.

The centre horn push is the bit that you describe, the central slot in piece. The steering wheel is the same on the 4x4 it's the centre which is different - if you find a central horn push without a steering wheel, I have a steering wheel which you can have.

The only ones I can find for the Sisley
€190[emoji15]
IMG_1481105916.363375.jpg

Mudflap Replica
Can't find any original
£100
IMG_1481106917.132512.jpg

Last edited:
The only original Sisley air vent I could find are around £100 €120/150 second hand !!!
IMG_1481107433.465979.jpg

You've forgot about wheel hub caps - single brand new ones goes for up to £50, used set of 4 can fetch £100 easily. Italian copies are out there but easy to spot the difference.
I've sold pair of front wide mud flaps for over £90, they don't have Sisley logo, only rear ones have the logo on

Are you planning to put them on your Fizz?
I don't think the guy has any hub caps (likely because of the cost), he doesn't have the front mudflaps either - has the rears though! Thanks for the estimates.

If I buy then I could put some of it on my Fizz... it wouldn't "belong" there as such, but we'll see what happens :)
The centre horn push is the bit that you describe, the central slot in piece. The steering wheel is the same on the 4x4 it's the centre which is different - if you find a central horn push without a steering wheel, I have a steering wheel which you can have.
I have the same steering wheel on my car, I could just switch the central piece if I bought it and wanted it on my car so that's all good - cheers! I was just surprised it costs so much for such a small piece, but it does make sense as it is rare :eek:
The only ones I can find for the Sisley
€190[emoji15]
Thanks Luca, if you can't find much of it then at least I know it is hard to find... probably means I should take the stuff of this guy then!
That's perfect Luca.

As you can see Owen the prices are somewhat high!
They are indeed, and it's somewhat hard to find a lot of the bits too! It's giving me a bit of a push to just go and buy the pieces off the guy I know. Not sure how much it will cost me but we'll see what happens!

Thanks all (y)

Are them bits of that Nato green sisley which has just sold if i'm not wrong?
No, these bits are not from a live Panda Sisley, just from a guy I know who has broken a Sisley and has some left over bits. I wouldn't butcher a perfectly good Sisley like that one! :)

Green one got removed from eBay for some reason though, not sure if it got sold or not!

No, these bits are not from a live Panda Sisley, just from a guy I know who has broken a Sisley and has some left over bits. I wouldn't butcher a perfectly good Sisley like that one! :)

Green one got removed from eBay for some reason though, not sure if it got sold or not!

Well if he selling Sisley bits at a good price just get them
You may save them for future use
These are getting rarer
[emoji106]

If you want to know how much the price of a part is then be my guest, that's what the thread is for! :)

Or did you mean collate the estimates we have into one central area?

A price list check thread will be good
I could offer my knowledge on the Italian side and compare with the U.K. Side
[emoji1360][emoji106][emoji1360]

A price list check thread will be good
I could offer my knowledge on the Italian side and compare with the U.K. Side
[emoji1360][emoji106][emoji1360]
Seeing as how this thread is already here, anyone else can use it for asking about the Sisley bits :)

Looking forward to looking at the parts tomorrow!

Back