General Panda Seat Bolster Repair?

Currently reading:
General Panda Seat Bolster Repair?

I just did a DIY with superglue, turned out OK, only stuck 1 finger to the seat.

Thanks for your very prompt reply - it is the green vinyl - luckily I think there is only one green and in Interior Trim section of the original brochure it is 222. I bought it new January 2017.
If you are able to get some it would be sensible to have a metre or something like that incase something else happens!!

Again many thanks and hope to hear positive news!

Elisabeth Edge
No dice Elisabeth - nor on mine either, at least as an exact vinyl match. So what it looks like we (well him!) will do is to colour a piece of leather to suit and use that - which will be more durable anyway. That may be a way forward for you too?

And finally, after the first trimmer stopped communicating, the second has done the job. See what you think. Leather, not vinyl - I'm impressed Cost a bit more at £120, but he managed to fit me in between the Bentleys and goodness-knows-what.

This guy if anyone's local: https://www.google.com/search?q=gig...8#lrd=0x4876ddd5d55f677f:0xb8d80d893ccb23ec,1,,,,

20230415_145346.jpg

He was as impressive as the other guy wasn't, it turned out. Romanian chap, big, beard, gruff, tooth missing, sews like an angel 🤭

Seriously though, Gigi's unit's supremely organised, and he took one look at the bolster, went upstairs, stood on a mobile table which his friend wheeled into just the right place so he could reach the box which he knew held the exact match. We'd exchanged texts a couple of weeks ago, and I just dropped by on the off chance, no call prior to - more of a recce, and a couple of hours later it was done. His friend made me a cuppa and then gave me a lift home. Exceptional.

He also built up the bolster itself, which was starting to crack, so the seat's back to new, near as you'd never notice.

He was as impressive as the other guy wasn't, it turned out. Romanian chap, big, beard, gruff, tooth missing, sews like an angel 🤭

Seriously though, Gigi's unit's supremely organised, and he took one look at the bolster, went upstairs, stood on a mobile table which his friend wheeled into just the right place so he could reach the box which he knew held the exact match. We'd exchanged texts a couple of weeks ago, and I just dropped by on the off chance, no call prior to - more of a recce, and a couple of hours later it was done. His friend made me a cuppa and then gave me a lift home. Exceptional.

He also built up the bolster itself, which was starting to crack, so the seat's back to new, near as you'd never notice.
Did he strip the cover in situ, or remove seat?

Looks good enough to travel for!
Just on that, Bicester Village is c2 miles down the road, so easy to make a half day of it. He's 2 mins off J9 of M40. Or there's a golf course next door, if someone wanted to bring their golf bats.

Back