General Panda relay assistance required....

Currently reading:
General Panda relay assistance required....

No Need Dave, Rob can't come over earlier than the 20th and no one has offered to collect it when I go to Preston on the 16th, so Rob is offering to come over to the lakes on Sun the 20th to pick up the bumper. I'm working so will have to take a couple of hours off to give him it. Is that OK?

Jon (MEP), Rob has very kindly collected the bumper after his trip to the lakes and is off to the NE with it this evening. He will then be taking it South to the MITcar meet in a couple of weeks.

SO if you are going to MITcar or can find someone that can go to MITcar for you, you can collect it then.......Although you should really try to get to MITcar as it's one of the best events of the year. If I could go I would do......

So a :worship: to Rob for being such a gent (y) and also for showing off his Bravo :yum: :cool:

Dave just realised that I never gave Rob the switch :bang: :bang: so will send it off next time I'm at the PO.

Last edited:
Hi Alan

Great news, thanks for the reply. I'm now hoping to go to MITcar, looks like a good event and do-able in a day from mine.

I've just got to try and get the sunday evening off of work. I'm in tonight (20min) so will try and get someone to cover my shift may be.

Who is Rob:eek::confused: Is it Hellcat?:confused:

Looks like MITcar is a very popular event. Will have a look at its offical thread(y)

I've noticed that Manda Panda is going, so if I am unable to attend I'll PM him (John) and see if he's happy to take it and store it at his for a few weeks, as we're back down to Croydon twice after 10th Aug, and he's only about 10miles away from where we stay.

Jon.

Last edited:
I've noticed that Manda Panda is going, so if I am unable to attend I'll PM him (John) and see if he's happy to take it and store it at his for a few weeks, as we're back down to Croydon twice after 10th Aug, and he's only about 10miles away from where we stay.

Jon.

Hope you can make it Jon, but am more than happy to store bits at mine in London, or my garage in Sidcup (about 10 miles from my home)

We can speak about it and arrange on Sunday if you like :)

Your probably further away than Jon is.....:)

Lol.

Well I've had a word at work, and there is no chance of holiday leave, and when I suggested a shift swap they laughed because we're so under staffed at the mo :mad:

Thanks for the answer in your post John (mandapanda) I'll probably take you up on that if possible(y)

I'm wound up because as Alan says, that is do-able for me, and looked like a good low budget day out :(

But I go to bed tonight knowing that at work this evening we had 5 power cuts and we're likly to get more tonight, and everytime it happens the manager who said I couldn't do the shift swap will be called out to the premisis to re-set the alarm:devil:

Jon.

The story so far...

bumper-trip1.JPG

The story until now.

John (Mandapanda) now has the bumper stored in his garage ready for our collection from him on Tuesday.

Looking forward to it already. :)

Now, continuing the subject. Does anyone live near Grimsby, or likly to be going near there in the next month or two? It's just I've got some Panda part's which might need picking up.

I could then either travel to you to collect, if your closer, or even come to a meet :yum: and collect.

Many thanks to anyone able to help, there is certainly a nice bottle involved for anyone able to help (y).

Jon.

thats near skeggy, come skeggy an get um when you there :)

It is so tempting! I've been wanting to go to skeggy, but can't get the time off, and it's the weekend of going back into resi at college, so have already just realised I've got to pull a sicky - Whoops :eek:

Now about to check meets area again to see if there are any new one's I don't know about so I can get time off in early!

Last edited:
Back