Tuning Panda Engine Upgrades.

Currently reading:
Tuning Panda Engine Upgrades.

riddick

My nipper and I are looking for our next project. I remember a while back a panda having a punto engine fitted.

Basicly we want to build a sleeper and want some advice what engine/gearbox combiations will fit in to a classic panda engine bay.

Have looked at the turbo option but want to try a nut and bolt job first.

Lee

My nipper and I are looking for our next project. I remember a while back a panda having a punto engine fitted.

Basicly we want to build a sleeper and want some advice what engine/gearbox combiations will fit in to a classic panda engine bay.

Have looked at the turbo option but want to try a nut and bolt job first.

Lee

Forget 4x4..not strong enough...Lewey is your man on the forum..put a search in for his trackday stuff and build...All top stuff!!

kev

lewey probably has the most modified sleeper panda

1.4 16v engine.

Most punto engines from a mk1 are a direct bolt in job although to fit a punto gearbox is a little trickier as it requires a fabricated mount

also search for threads by panda_sport, hes got about 4 all with different engines.

for the basics a 1242 8v punto mk1 is ytour best bet. for a little more fun you can go with a 16v and maybe an extra days work to fit it. and for serious stuff you got the 1.4 16v from the punto mk2 or stilo.

turboing requires alot of knowledge and money so for a fun project i'd steer clear.

the's loads of threads about engine swaps so just use the advance search facility

Craig

Back