Technical Panda engine Undertray

Currently reading:
Technical Panda engine Undertray

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
You are correct but it does show they are available. The undertray is about 95% certain to fit the 312 as well as they are virtually identical underneath, the front s more so than the rear. The one on my 100HP disappeared and I thought I was imagining it having one, but these are the same as that and confirm it was removed and not put back at one of its services. I hope this will enable the sump to last longer. Certainly cheaper than another sump! I think when I looked earlier there were 9 available. In tyhe compatible models table virtually all odels are listed excepting the twinair. I wouldn't mess with that as the oil and its temperature may be critical to engine longevity.

Last edited:
I thought your car was a Cross? That should have a steel under tray (the 4x4 versions certainly do)... is your missing, or different car?

You are right Noop is a Waze 4x4 and has tray / sump guard you describe. The 2014 is a 1.2 Lounge and I feel would benefit from keeping the water and muck away from the mechanicals. There is another listing for the 312 undertray this week at just under £50. Still looking for the 169!

My Panda 2013 is missing its engine undertray.

I found one on eBay for £75 made by Florimex (OEM Part no. 51845402), but it doesn't come with any fixings.

A search on GSF Car Parts for 'undertray' for my car showed Engine Cover Screw (Part no: 017VG0330) and I can see that I will probably need 4 of these (2 at the front of the undertray, and 2 at the side).

I am trying to find out what fixings are need for the 2 rear holes in the undertray. Are they bolts, screws, or do they 'clip in'?

Anyone know? Thanks

Attachments

• panda undertray.jpg
    panda undertray.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 20
  • panda undertray screw.jpg
    panda undertray screw.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 25
No idea if it helps but this is the parts diagram for the undertray

Thank you, Chris! That's really helpful.

It looks as though the undertray may clip in at the back (the diagram doesn't show any screws or bolts going in there).

It's not as simple as I thought though. There's a bracket at the front, and three different sized screws.

I think I'd better pop into a Fiat dealer and see what I need.

I appreciate your swift reply. Thanks again.

Back