General Panda bearing found

Currently reading:
General Panda bearing found

while having a clear out of lock up no4,(wood,internal doors,various locks,I`m a joiner/locksmith)came across a square box, opened it, a wheel bearing! for mk2 panda,rear, forgot i had it! must have about 6 now! :eek:

Hey, I found a new boxed thermostat in the back of the older Panda last night... I must be getting into this Panda ownership. I got some new shockers too that came with a free engine and gearbox... still not fitted Andy Dowd's old bonnet and I got a brand new passenger door... do Panda owners need more space? She gave me a worried look when I sort-of-in-a-round-about-way mentioned buying another Panda...
why don't people understand?

Watch out Mick, you will have the vultures out for the door, they come from the South East!

Do what I do and sleep on your spares, they are worth their weight in the rust they usually end up as!

Regards David

'tis all too true. I needed to order a spring for the gearbox internal seltector shaft this week. I phone the dealers only to be told that the part is discontinued and can't be ordered (n)
However the very helpful guy at the dealers managed to find me the last two listed on Fiats stock system. One in Bridgend (now sold ;)) and the other..... now that would be telling :p

Back