General Panda adjustable steering

Currently reading:
General Panda adjustable steering

Matthague

Hi.
Sadly my grande punto was attacked from behind one night and has been written off.
As I'm after a similar sized car, a Panda or 500L seem the ones to look at.(500Ls are so hard to find!)
My issue is, I need an adjustable steering wheel as I'm quite tall, so usually Fiat's are great.
I've sat in a panda but it was a early/mid 10s plate one, and it didn't have this.
Does anyone know what age/plate panda would have this on? Or if its not on at all?
Thanks

Hi.
Sorry, I didn't mention it'd be one that comes out I'd think. Of all the cars I've sat in, it's Ford's and Fiat's that are the only ones I've managed to get in.
My issue is when changing gear in cars my knees are under the steering wheel and can't get all the way up without banging the steering wheel.

I could probably go for a bigger car but I've always driven smaller ones and it's Street parking so easier to get into spaces.

As above, a recent-ish Panda will have height adjustable steering and (on better spec-ed models) a height adjustable seat. No reach adjustment on the steering on any model.

I'm 6'4" and I miss the latter. The car offers generous head and leg room but it would make a big difference.

You really need to try one.

Back