130565333-large.jpg

Panda 2012+ Panda 85 Lounge, Grigio Argento (Metallizzato)

Introduction

Today i bought a replacement for my "total lost" Panda 403 Turquoise.
It's a Panda 85 Lounge from november 2012 with a little over 28.000 km on the clock, it has all the nice extra's.
Some changes will be done i due Time.
I will collect it in two weeks time, later more. :D
Fresh new tires all-around, "Falken Ziex ZE310 Ecorun".

@ the front 215/40R16", @ the rear 205/45R16". ;)

A very quiet and sticky tire. :D

Attachments

• IMG_3019.jpg
    IMG_3019.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 146
  • 215:40R16-86W.png
    215:40R16-86W.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 205:45R16-87W.png
    205:45R16-87W.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Today i bought a replacement for my "total lost" Panda 403 Turquoise.
It's a Panda 85 Lounge from november 2012 with a little over 28.000 km on the clock, it has all the nice extra's.
Some changes will be done i due Time.
I will collect it in two weeks time, later more. :D

Some pics.
Nice looking interior. Is the Blue&Me standard abroad on the Lounge version? (I assume you're abroad as you stated km) Is the .9l engine reliable and economical? I nearly bought a Lounge in the UK with the 0.9L engine, quite responsive but I needed one for an occasional long run.

Nice looking interior. Is the Blue&Me standard abroad on the Lounge version? (I assume you're abroad as you stated km) Is the .9l engine reliable and economical? I nearly bought a Lounge in the UK with the 0.9L engine, quite responsive but I needed one for an occasional long run.

Economical depend on how heavy your foot is. ;)
Blue&Me is standaard on the Lounge in my part of the world.
Not have any problems with the engine, but there are known flaws that can occur.
UniAir/MultiAir Module, ignitions coils, waste-Gate accumulator.

Economical depend on how heavy your foot is. ;)
Blue&Me is standaard on the Lounge in my part of the world.
Not have any problems with the engine, but there are known flaws that can occur.
UniAir/MultiAir Module, ignitions coils, waste-Gate accumulator.

Fiat Panda 0.9 TwinAir [85] Lounge 5dr
On Autotrader UK, no Blue&Me as standard. I think phone connection should be standard on EVERY car sold these days.

I have a TA 4x4 and have found it to be surprisingly good on long runs. The engine is busy all the time but sounds like its running much slower than it is which means when cruising its easy to live with. It cruises very easily at 70mph and handles big hills without any trouble even loaded up. The seats are not perfect and make my bum ache, but not my back, so I can live with this. While I would not want to do a lot of regular long runs in the Panda I wouldn't hesitate to make occasional long or very long runs. I am intending to take it to Italy this year.

I have a TA 4x4 and have found it to be surprisingly good on long runs. The engine is busy all the time but sounds like its running much slower than it is which means when cruising its easy to live with. It cruises very easily at 70mph and handles big hills without any trouble even loaded up. The seats are not perfect and make my bum ache, but not my back, so I can live with this. While I would not want to do a lot of regular long runs in the Panda I wouldn't hesitate to make occasional long or very long runs. I am intending to take it to Italy this year.

Thanks Panda Nut. I did try a 0.9L Panda prior to buying my Panda Easy. Before I made up my mind I started investigating the smaller engine. Seems they are nowhere near as economical to run along with the fact it has just 2 cylinders I opted for the 1.2. I have the Easy + which has red roof rails, red mirror caps,alloys & Blue&Me, basically a Lounge without the door mouldings.
I recently drove it from West Yorkshire to the Hampshire/West Sussex border, when I got out I felt fine, no untoward aches and pains.

Thanks Panda Nut. I did try a 0.9L Panda prior to buying my Panda Easy. Before I made up my mind I started investigating the smaller engine. Seems they are nowhere near as economical to run along with the fact it has just 2 cylinders I opted for the 1.2. I have the Easy + which has red roof rails, red mirror caps,alloys & Blue&Me, basically a Lounge without the door mouldings.
I recently drove it from West Yorkshire to the Hampshire/West Sussex border, when I got out I felt fine, no untoward aches and pains.

Sounds good, we have a 1,2 as well as the TA and its also a good little car and does do more mpg, but its not as powerful so there is a straight payoff. The 1.2 does about 45-50mpg and the TA 38-48 although my last one was much less economical!

I am thinking of red roof rails as they add a different look. I hope you have as much fun with your Panda as I with mine!

Thanks feller.I have a few gripes with the car but that is the same with every car one buys.s-l1600.jpg
Hopefully a picture of my Panda showing the red stuff. A little different. This is my actual car.

Back