General Panda 750 Progress

Currently reading:
General Panda 750 Progress

Steve for dear sake go and get a £10 trolley jack from a motor factors or some place and don't be chancing your arm with that piddly jack. that's just plain dangerous. I've seen the results :eek:
If you poke any holes let me know ;) Must sort that door soon to.

Hmm i'm concerned!:eek: what have you had happen? Ive allways used axle stands if im going under the car, but i would hope the jack is ok. I think theyre pretty good jacks tbh. quick and easy to use. :)

all the best and good luck. Think its great that you are going to keep it as original as possible. Look forward to seeing the pictures as you progress. youre gonna BE a welder when its finished :D

all the best and good luck. Think its great that you are going to keep it as original as possible. Look forward to seeing the pictures as you progress. youre gonna BE a welder when its finished :D

Guess who read the first page and stopped? :D

It IS finished, it passed the mot last June, and Stuartl can take the credit for all the welding. (y)

Splutter got his alloys today, thanks to Mark (Oz Seicento) for selling me them. :)

I woke up this morning and went out to Splutter to find that he had turned himself into "Van Mode" Knightrider style, he was so excited he couldn't sleep and got himself ready to get his alloys. :)

So all I had to do was get my helper in the back and set off to Larne, a 50 mile round trip where we had arranged to meet at Jim's work.

Splutter_the_Van_FF.jpg

The journey was uneventful and I arrived early, so Jim put the kettle on and we waited for Mark. 10 minutes later he turned up, bang on time. We had a mini meet outside the Carphone Warehouse with the parking attendant giving us dirty looks.

Splutter_Sylvia_and_Sei_FF.jpg

Once home I fitted the alloys and they look good, he's like a different car!

Splutters_Alloys_b_FF.jpg

Splutter_Alloys_a_FF.jpg

Splutter_Italia_Badge_FF.jpg

Splutter_Alloys_FF.jpg

A bit different from this time last year when Stuart had just completed the welding!

Safely_at_Home.jpg

Steve,

Splutter looks absolutely awesome - he must feel totally 'loved up' now. He is so well cared for!

As you said, a world away from last year.

Well done, wheels really do maketh the car...:D Take a note out there any of you would be Panda modifiers!!! Leave 'em be!

MARTIN

Splutter_Sylvia_and_Sei_FF.jpg

One of the customers came into the shop while the lads where outside and walks up to me...

"They mates of yours?"

"Aye..."

"Jeezus, I didn't realise there were that many gay people in Larne!"

Oops....:eek:

Jim

Back