Technical Panda 30 - Weber 30 DGF Original Jet Sizes?

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 30 - Weber 30 DGF Original Jet Sizes?

Greetings - Happy New Year to All!

I need to know the Jet Sizes (Primary and Secondary) used in a Weber 30 DGF carb as fitted to the Panda 30 (Twin cyl engine) I have a panda 30 head with this carb fitted to my 67 classic 500, I don't want to strip the carb if not required, any help would be most appreciated.

Ian.

Greetings - Happy New Year to All!

I need to know the Jet Sizes (Primary and Secondary) used in a Weber 30 DGF carb as fitted to the Panda 30 (Twin cyl engine) I have a panda 30 head with this carb fitted to my 67 classic 500, I don't want to strip the carb if not required, any help would be most appreciated.

Ian.

Hi Ian,

We didn't get the Panda 30 in the UK, so unless one of the EU members happens to know, you're probably not going to get a lot of info here - not a reflection on this section by the way! (y)

What you need are 126 experts. I had a look around for you - how about

http://club126uk.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=9200.0

If that's not what you need (I don't do technical, but there were several topics came up using their search) I'd suggest posting in the 126 section here or on that forum. :idea:

Cheers, Gavin.

Last edited:
Bartpanda,
Thank you for the information - much appreciated. I will check my carb jets when I change the manifold, your information will form the basis of a retune if required.

Ian.

Back