Panda Panda 100hp

Currently reading:
Panda Panda 100hp

100hpJames

Has sport button disease
Slightly bending the rules beings I haven't picked up the car yet, but it will look exactly like the one in the pictures below (also saves me taking pics hehe)

100hp_gallery_big_1.jpg

100hp_gallery_big_3.jpg

Yes! you rock! :worship:

But the actual ones I have seen do not look like that pic :eek: So I want plenty of pics as soon as you pick it up (y) And then you have to drive to Prestatyn so I can have a go :p

A&R Jordan said:
Love the panda 100hp's, esp in that coour and that'll be the top of the range model shown prob, coz it looks like its got everything. Gorgeous

Jordan

thats actually the standard spec above ( I was shocked too)
you get tinted windows from the rear doors backwards and also climate control standard (brag over lol)

Haven't been given a date yet, but it should be around the 20th december I'd imagine:slayer:

yeah its mine, picking it up monday morning, meant to text you. :p the cinq's going to my sister when I finish it to replace her 900cc

the wheels are 195/15s and are apparently unique to the panda hp (?)

ya lucky git :D I won't wanna see it, as I may want one.

My mum was looking to upgrade her Eleganza, and she wants to see it as well now I've show her the pics :p

Hopefully catch ya on msn soon if it works lol!

Kristian

//edit PandaJames doesn't have such a cool ring to it :D

Do the 100hp come with electric rear windows, one of my pet hates is manual windows (apart from in racing cars). Who winds windows by hand these days, the sporting did not come with them which was silly imo. I really hope it does coz that would finish it off nicely.

Back