General Panda 100hp upgrade advice?

Currently reading:
General Panda 100hp upgrade advice?

Jimrod "the bastard who designed all our traffic "calming" is a cyclist (who doesn't even bloody drive!!!) from Reading!"

Used to live near Basingstoke years ago and ventured into Swindon occasionally (one roundabout capital to another) - the "Magic Roundabouts" had just been devised and drivers were so confused that you'd go round them with traffic passing you on both sides - going in the opposite direction - and not sure if it was you or them who'd screwed up. Great town planning.

The latest genius' ideas on "calming" traffic involves all the traffic lights on the main roads past the new developments to be phased so that if you drive the speed limit you hit red EVERY time you get to a set of lights. Now with all this talk about environmental impact of cars in towns you'd think they might realise that making thousands of cars stop, accelerate, stop etc... each day is going to cause a lot more pollution that letting them move freely. These aren't pedestrian crossing areas on the whole so it's not really a safety concern either.

Luckily I realised early on that if I drive 60mph rather than the 40 limit I can cruise through them all very smoothly... With no speed camera's there I'm pretty safe and unlikely ever to see a policeman since they are all sat in ASDA carpark 24/7. I do it as much out of spite for the useless council nowadays since they started limiting the bin collections and charging me more for the privilege (not even an extra collection after Christmas!! Bastards!) ;)

I drive a caribbean orange fiat grande punto 1.9 multijet sporting remapped to 184.4bhp - To compare it to my dads 100hp, I prefer the grande punto. All the way. It'll rip your head off and keep going past 150mph :p

Back