Panda (Classic) Panda 1000CL Black [G792 SFC]

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda 1000CL Black [G792 SFC]

Here for sale is my beautiful and much loved Fiat Panda 1000CL.
I have loved these cars from a young age and spent much time finding one in as good condition as this. I bought the car last year in full working order, but after a few months I became unemployed and so was forced to take it off the road. During this time the car has been kept running in a private car park, but its MOT and Tax have both expired. The car has a few issues due to its decreased usage and requires some care, and though I am now employed again I sadly no longer have the time to give it the attention that it deserves.

Only 4 previous owners - 2 of which in the same family.

63,000 genuine miles.

Excellent paintwork - The car has been garaged all of its life until I bought it last year.

Original seals - bodywork is virtually rust free.

Very clean and well presented interior.

All electrics in perfect working order.
Manual Choke.

Spare Wheel - Wider tyres fitted for a comfortable ride.

Recently has had a minor service - new spark plugs, oil/air filters, tuning etc.

Areas Requiring Attention:

Needs new breaks.

Slight oil leak - needs seal repairing or a replacement.

Also minor blowing from the exhaust.

£400 ono

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C513850#

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Went to look at this one tonight. Unfortunately it needs welding underneath, has some dents in it, the doors started going at the bottom and had a repair on the n/s rear wing.
Decided not to go for this one.
Went to buy the mk1 4x4 yesterday, 500ml round trip and we came back with an empty trailer. Yet another disappointment.
Looks like I might give up my Panda search.

Went to look at this one tonight. Unfortunately it needs welding underneath, has some dents in it, the doors started going at the bottom and had a repair on the n/s rear wing.
Went to buy the mk1 4x4 yesterday, 500ml round trip and we came back with an empty trailer. Yet another disappointment.

Thanks for the update.

What happened with the mk1, I saw the Ebay listing got pulled even though there were good bids on it?

Don't give up - what are you looking for? We get to hear of various Panda's for sale & if we know what version & budget you have, I'll keep an ear open. (y)(y)

Sounds about right for a £400 car. What was the wasted trip for the mk1 4x4 about? Was it already sold or not what you hoped for :confused:

Palio there is a bit more explained about the 4x4 in the relevant thread.
What I`m looking for Panda wise? A half decent Panda. Would of course love a mk1, or one with twin sunroofs, but I`m being realistic. One in an unusual colour would be great. Don`t mind if it`s a 903, or a Fire engine, tbh I would prefer the pushrod engine. Budget wise, I`m willing to spend the right price for the right car:)

JamieK I don`t doubt the price is good, possibly with some negotiation someone can get it fairly cheap. It`s just shame about the rust on the inner rear arches where it started to go on the seams as it was literally crumbling away there. I doubt it was garaged all it`s life.

Last edited:
Palio there is a bit more explained about the 4x4 in the relevant thread.
What I`m looking for Panda wise? A half decent Panda. Would of course love a mk1, or one with twin sunroofs, but I`m being realistic. One in an unusual colour would be great. Don`t mind if it`s a 903, or a Fire engine, tbh I would prefer the pushrod engine. Budget wise, I`m willing to spend the right price for the right car:)

JamieK I don`t doubt the price is good, possibly with some negotiation someone can get it fairly cheap. It`s just shame about the rust on the inner rear arches where it started to go on the seams as it was literally crumbling away there. I doubt it was garaged all it`s life.

I seem to have lost the thread! It's in this section (or was, as I look at all the Classic Panda threads & assumed this one hadn't had any new replies) but I can't see it - wtf...... :confused: Is it just me?

I'll keep an ear open for Panda's for you. (y)

Could the author have deleted it? I'm not sure if that can be done on here.

Is this Sam's 4x4 we are talking about?

It's still on the classic panda section, you just have to go to page 2 and look down. It says moved, but you can still click on it and it goes to the original thread (y) it is SAM's car. £1500 for a mk1 4x4 that's mechanically sound doesn't seem to bad to me, even if the body was in need of full restoration

Back