Pager alarm systems

Currently reading:
Pager alarm systems

hippycinq

Ello all..
I need to get mesself an alarm sorted on my car once it has returned from the bodyshop.. was wondering if anyone knew anything about these pager alarm systems and how good / bad they might be?

I'm sure i have seen one somewhere but i cant seem to find anything about them on the Net. Do people think these things are worth it or should i just get the average Cat 1 or 2 alarm?
Thanks
Rie

fABULOUS, fEMALE aND tOTALLY fLIPPED

I would get a Cat1 alarm defo, you can always add this pager system onto it later on

I have considerably more mods, THAN YOU!​
voldar02.gif
Pssssst my cars for sale​

the range on pager systems are pretty poor
and at the end of the day if youi get paged are you gonna be able to get back to your car in time to do anything about it!

i also wanted one but they arent as good as they sound

im getting a clifford concept 600 installed in 2 weeks that should keep it safe!

ive just had a pager alarm fitted, its great, the range is 1000yards and it does engine start from about 50meters away, u can see if someone is braking into ur car and have a parking meter timer on the pager! go to www.avital.com and look at the avital 4400 ;)

Met Black Active Sport(04) 1.6 16v, 17"s, tints, Avital Avistart 4400 alarm with engine start and pager, 1500w ice, Alpine mp3cd player,alpine type-r components.

blue seid boy - I have the concept 600 fitted on my sei. Its a good system, but really does take quite a bit of setting up. the external sensors can be a pain in the royal arse sometimes, but the sound it makes really s**ts up most people.

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Tinted Windows all round
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 6x9 in armrests, 10cm JBL Components in front, 10" Sub and 2 x GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

Back