Technical Overboost (again - sorry) Dealer Move for Free?

Currently reading:
Technical Overboost (again - sorry) Dealer Move for Free?

Do it yourself mate, only took me less than an hour to do, I went down the removed battery's box route, it made sense as you going to drill some holes on the box for its new position anyway, After you removed the battery box, you should able to slide a spaner through to un-do the 2 bolts which held the mounting bracket, I think you need to un-do the inlet pipe to allows your overboost valve comes through as well, anyway, it is straight forward after you un-do the battery's box, the most difficult part I found was try to put all those wires and cables back into the plastic box. :mad:
BTW, I'm a design engineer of an air suspension company, an(y) air system for my stilo might be my next project~~~

I used to work at Motorpoint in Derby - that place was a joke! All the cars were dirt cheap, but then you got crap service, and we ragged the **** out of the cars in the impound...Remember once driving a Megane softtop through a massive brown puddle and getting the whole inside of it covered in mud - was fantastic!!

Back